Edwards Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Associate I (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTDecember 4, 2017
Fun place to work with very little stress. Nice work environment. They have a nice gym and cafeteria as well. The only downside is that is isn't too easy to advance within the company
Pros
Work Mon-Thurs
Cons
Not easy to move up
Horrible place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 14, 2017
i did not like this job at all the management was terrible . managers where fighting associates associates would always quit with a week . this job put a strain on me mentally and physically
Pros
got as many hours as i liked
Cons
long 12 hour shifts alot of the time due to lack of workers
Secure place to work with lots of amenities
Associate Assembler (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTSeptember 16, 2017
A typical day at work in Edwards is very scheduled. All start times, end times and break times are the same everyday for everybody. I've learned that not everybody can do anything and a great employer will find a job that fits you for your skill set. My manager is great, we have had a lot of learning experiences together in this environment. The hardest part of the job is the schedule, the extremely early hours and long shifts are sometimes difficult to cope with, on the other hand the most enjoyable aspect I say would be that the culture of Edwards is very diverse and my co workers are from all over the world.
Pros
benefits, diversity
Cons
short breaks, long days, early mornings.
Fast moving , amd exciting
Hand Bindery (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 18, 2017
My time there i learn quiet a few skill , such as skid loading , skid wrapping , labelling , collating , and other task related to hand bindery and help assist with jobs on the ink jetter and stiches
Cons
Short breaks
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Bairdford, PAJune 2, 2017
Great place to work, great environment very flexible hours. Great family owned business, in a great town, fun place to work part time hours, for extra money or a student from college. It has great treats.
Very Great working place
Usher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 20, 2017
A typical day at work would be to go in and start counting my bank to start in Box office. After I verify that the money is even. Throughout the day, I get pulled out of box office to go help concessionist in helping prepare food for our guests. I also sometimes help guests in customer service if they have any questions or concerns with anything. I believe that we at Regal make sure that every customer ends up having a good experience regardless of how often they come. The managers are very generous with each and every guest. The culture is to make everyone happy because who doesn't like to leave happy after a good movie? The hardest part of the job is trying to make everyone get their own way when the rules don't allow it. However, the most enjoyable part is the whole job.
Pros
50% off any concession food, Free movies and popcorn
Cons
Short Breaks
Edwards Inc.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spring Hope, NCOctober 11, 2016
Edwards, Inc. is a fantastic place to work for. The owner is a local man who is just as hard working as anyone he hires. Highly recommended for welders, pipe fabricators, heavy machinery drivers, and even office management.
Great place to work.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TxSeptember 26, 2016
Really love this place. The boss is great and you lean so much. The boss is the best trial lawyer I have ever seen and goes to trial often. You will learn a lot and have fun doing so.
hate it
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ruston, LAJanuary 13, 2016
a dead end company with dead end postion! will not ever move up or advance. The boss was rude on a daily basis and deligated everything down the line
Compentent
senior project manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 11, 2016
Good fabricator and crane service, good paint shop, good truck and delivery fleet, good administrative staff, component estimating staff and mechanics
Pros
close to home
Cons
inflexible employees
fun productive learning experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 9, 2015
I enjoyed my time a intern, I learned a lot I was assign to projects and learned about real life tax situations. Small firm but worked together, family like atmosphere. The most enjoyable time of my internship was learning from one of the smartest cpa's I've met.
Pros
learning experience, fun atompshere, small corporation
Cons
internship was over too soon and didn't get paid.
Partnership has been sold
Sr. Accountant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAOctober 22, 2015
I cut my teeth in this practice and learned a lot for the owners. I supervised staff on audits and performed tax returns for multiple business and individual disciplines,
Externship for phlebotomy
Phlebotomy externship (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 11, 2015
I was with a certified phlebotomist and drawing blood on patients under supervision for the phlebotomy program for school. I would go to different floors and draw blood on patients using proper techniques.
Aviation Maintenance
Aviation Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Kalispell MTApril 7, 2015
Assisted in and performed maintenance on a variety of Federally certificated civilian owned aircraft for 50 hr , 100, inspections Annuals and routine maintenance
Productive workplace
Legal Assistant/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVJanuary 25, 2015
I loved working as a legal secretary. I enjoyed my job duties and the research it took to look information up for trials. The environment was good. The lawyer I worked for was very respectful and helped with anything he could. Preparing trial papers and information, scheduling court dates, gathering medical records, and everything else that went to the job was very satisfying and helped me feel accomplished at the end of a work day.
Pros
Own desk and area
Cons
Had to quit because of college
An interesting position in the semiconductor field
Edwards Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 16, 2014
A typical day in my position includes removal, decontamination, and disposal of equipment to be retired or the preventative maintenance of equipment currently in production. Our task often required the use of respirators, (supplied air, or air purifying depending on the particular contaminants), and sometimes other equipment such as flame/chemical resistant suits and atmospheric sensing equipment. I was part of a small team that excelled at adapting to changing job scope and priorities and solving unforeseen issues while still keeping to a tight schedule. Although the high level management was lacking in some areas, the mid and low level managers made the task more bearable.
Edwards
Deli Associate (Former Employee) –  Southington, CTAugust 15, 2014
they made you feel appreciated, the pay was good, they also told you when you did something good.
Pros
comfortable work place
Cons
nothing
Quiet and peacful work place
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Knox, NYJune 4, 2014
Staff and students are great and very friendly. I loved working with children from Kindergarten to 6th grade on their ELA and Math skills.
Pros
Close to home!
Enriching environment and life changing.
Medical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oregon City, ORMarch 25, 2014
Everyday is a new adventure into the exciting culture of the adults in these group homes.
Pros
Flexible schedules, job security, calm and welcoming environment.
Cons
The pay is not as good as I think it could be.
fun
pre fab (Former Employee) –  Spring Hope, NCOctober 15, 2013
A fun place to work at. The people there are easy to get along with and they are a very forgiving company.
Pros
christmas parties
Cons
you pay for insurance