EEI Corporation

EEI Corporation Employer Reviews

A compitettive company with an ISO accreditation, that meet the standards of, construction company Worldwide.
Safety Officer (Current Employee), 2 Manggahan Street Bagumbayan Libis Quezon CityJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: excellent in the product and services, quality projects
Cons: the top mangement are not equal to the people.
Overall the company meets the standards of construction company not only here in the Philippines but Worldwide.
But there is a project site's who are not fallowing the quality and policy procedures which designed to meet the natural goals of the projects.
It means there are works that are compromized regarding about the implentation of safety practice and acts in the working area by means of conflict of interest.
Experience are Excellent Here In EEI I'm Happy to be here but I need much Higher Salary.
Very friendly workmates and supervisors
welder (Former Employee), PhilippinesMay 30, 2013
Pros: sometimes having an insentives. having a benefits.
Cons: do not have a rest area for the drivers.
Being a welder it was a very tired job. It's so sensitive, and most of my workmates having a damages in their eyes. I did not faced it already some of my experiences are minor only.
hard working
Fiber Pipe Technician or Lamination (Former Employee), New CaledoniaNovember 28, 2012
body body system
good communication
laminating a big fiber pipe
as a leader manage a workers
accomplish the job
All filipino workers
Sr. QC Inspector (Former Employee), Saudi ArabiaJuly 3, 2012
A good step for learning as a engineer or not, all basic is there for training and knowledge, i thank this company for all that and what i have now

October 7, 2012

My son who is an engineer has worked with your company for 6 mos as contractual worker but he has no SSS contribution, no Phil Health, no Pag-ibig contributions which are mandatory under the Labor law of the Philippines. Aside from that the worst is, the salary is very low for a skilled worker. He said your company is hiring engineers for 3 years as contractual worker no SSS etc. Oh my God! that's too much! Your taking advantage of our engineers. So, engineers come and go! And that's your intention to train as many engineers to take over because you already knew the trend to evade giving benefits. I want to tell the whole world about it. Also If they'll resign they must pay P20T for the training expenses. Tell me is that fair? You are not giving just pay to your workers.Now you're bragging about your Net Income? Please lift your eyes and say a prayer!

productive and with good quality company
welder (Former Employee), philippinesFebruary 14, 2012
Pros: free allowance, good percentage in overtime
Cons: safety meeting, morning excercise, housekeeping
E.E.I. Company is one of the leading construction companies in the philippines for there excelence quality in every project.