EFCO, a Pella Company

EFCO, a Pella Company Employee Reviews

Ready for a Change
Project Manager (Current Employee), Monett, MOAugust 17, 2013
Pros: half day fridays
Cons: stressful environment
My job is not hard, but it can be frustrating. Even though policies and procedures are set in place, it is not black and white. Each project is handled differently depending on the customer, Manufacture's Rep, what the job is or the time of year. My co-workers are great and are the best part of going to work. I've worked with them so long they are like family. We work together and cover for one another when one of us is out sick or on vacation. I'm from old EFCO and it has changed greatly in all aspects since Pella bought us. I adjust with the changes, but it is time for me to make a change in my career. The Project Manager position is very stressful. I feel this is created by management and the construction world. The Manufacture's Rep I work with is not trust worthy and keeps me on my toes. Material is not shipping on time and I am dealing with upset customers on a daily basis. I do my best to do what is necessary to make sure we have all required information for each order and that we are covered from a legal stand point. I review and adjust money in my files daily as material is added or changed by the customer. I am in constant communication with the Manufacture's Rep and customer through e-mail or by phone. I do enjoy my job.
Great experience
Production/Packer (Former Employee), Monett, MOMay 10, 2013
Pros: experience
Cons: not enough hours per week.
Loved working at Pella, just not enough hours.

Made some great friends as well got to work with some great co-workers. Most days it was a team work enviroment! The hardest part of the job for me was the standing around waiting for orders or the lack of organization on some days. The enjoyable part was the full work week that we got to work.