Efficient Attic Systems Employee Reviews

Fun, and hot work place
Contractor/Insulations (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 27, 2017
It is a good summer job if u can take the heat but other then that it pay not that good. It's can get very hot in the adicks u might see snakes or big spider when working.
Long term compensation and career
Lead Installer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 9, 2016
A day at work can be long and stressful sometimes. Everything is a team effort. There is one co worker with you on the truck to do assignments for the day. Loading the truck up until you leave customers home is team. I love that you can meet new customers from different walks of life. Sometimes there are tight spaces that you have to get, but hard access. Time is very important because someone is always depending on right time service or just prefer being on time of company paid service.
Pros
New clients, travel
Cons
tight spaces to get to, a partner that does not like to work
Productivity and Fun work space
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 13, 2015
Had a great time at Efficient Attic Systems , Learned a lot about HR, Management. I was left to my ow, devices at the office to get my work done correctly and effectiveness. I did payroll, accounting, invoices, sales, training, phone interviews. If the position was not full I would return to Efficient Attic Systems.
Training new recruits to sell in local home improvement locations
Lead Generator/Retail Establishments-top performer (Former Employee) –  Dallas MetroplexMarch 22, 2015
Trained new sales associates how to approach people in order to schedule appointments for A/C & Heating as well as insulation. Maintained good relationships with sales staff, managers etc.
great place to work
Business Development Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2015
it was a great experience to work in such a busy environment with a wonderful group of people to work with on a day to day basis
Funny Boss's
Installation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 14, 2015
This job could get stressful but not too bad. It was hot having to do inspections on jobs. It was in Dallas.
The Company was a great place to work would recommend it to anyone
Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2013
My typical day was answering the phones setting appointments and enjoying the team.
I've learned how to communicate with co worker as well as customer in ways to profit the Company. I had a great supervisor and manager we work together well and accomplished the tasks at hand. The people I worked with were a great team of co workers. Being laid off was one of the hardest things because you really love the people you work with you've gotten to really know you work well together. When we would celebrate different events and when we had contests for each Department.
Pros
efficient attic gave bonuses for appt settings and plus base pay
Cons
con't think of any at this time
Must be self-motivated, but you can excell
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 6, 2013
This is an awesome place to work. Flexible hours, company get-togethers, honest management, weekly pay, hourly PLUS commission. However, you have to be self-motivated and positive. Comparable to "high pressure sales"
Fun work place. All kinds of people.
Installation Supervisor/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 14, 2012
Work with a lot of fun employes. Not all were great. Boss was a nice guy. I got to learn how to deal with all kinds of customer issues and employee problems.
Pros
great learning and growing exsperience.
Cons
owners changed
Pretty good company to work for
Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 25, 2012
Awesome co-workers- been working the for almost 6 years. Ok compnay to work for, downside would be seasonal.