Efficient Attic Systems Employee Reviews

Training new recruits to sell in local home improvement locations
Lead Generator/Retail Establishments-top performer (Former Employee), Dallas MetroplexMarch 22, 2015
Trained new sales associates how to approach people in order to schedule appointments for A/C & Heating as well as insulation. Maintained good relationships with sales staff, managers etc.
great place to work
Business Development Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 19, 2015
it was a great experience to work in such a busy environment with a wonderful group of people to work with on a day to day basis
Funny Boss's
Installation Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 14, 2015
This job could get stressful but not too bad. It was hot having to do inspections on jobs. It was in Dallas.
n/a
Business Development Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 12, 2014
Fast paced work environment. Friendly atmosphere. The managment was fair.
The Company was a great place to work would recommend it to anyone
Customer Service Team Leader (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2013
Pros: efficient attic gave bonuses for appt settings and plus base pay
Cons: con't think of any at this time
My typical day was answering the phones setting appointments and enjoying the team.
I've learned how to communicate with co worker as well as customer in ways to profit the Company. I had a great supervisor and manager we work together well and accomplished the tasks at hand. The people I worked with were a great team of co workers. Being laid off was one of the hardest things because you really love the people you work with you've gotten to really know you work well together. When we would celebrate different events and when we had contests for each Department.
Must be self-motivated, but you can excell
Lead Generator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 6, 2013
This is an awesome place to work. Flexible hours, company get-togethers, honest management, weekly pay, hourly PLUS commission. However, you have to be self-motivated and positive. Comparable to "high pressure sales"
Fun work place. All kinds of people.
Installation Supervisor/Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 14, 2012
Pros: great learning and growing exsperience.
Cons: owners changed
Work with a lot of fun employes. Not all were great. Boss was a nice guy. I got to learn how to deal with all kinds of customer issues and employee problems.
Pretty good company to work for
Office Supervisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 25, 2012
Awesome co-workers- been working the for almost 6 years. Ok compnay to work for, downside would be seasonal.