We are seeking motivated professionals who have the desire and drive to achieve a
high income and the personal satisfaction of knowing you are making the world a better place. Experience in outside sales required; we provide the support necessary to help you achieve success quickly. Currently the incentives in this area are excellent, thus making your sales opportunities very lucrative.
- Previous efficient lighting sales experience, IS A MUST!
- Must be aggressive and money motivated.
- Minimum one year outside business-to-business sales experiences is a plus.
- Ability to engage business owners, managers, plant engineers or anyone responsible for lowering the cost of operations.
- Must build and maintain a pipeline of audits by contacting new prospects each day.
- Previous experience with cold calling and effective customer prospecting is A MUST.
- Must be self-motivated with strong work ethic and a true entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, listening, and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and presentation skills required.
- This is a hunter's position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact business owners or person responsible for the energy costs of the business.
- Prepare and submit proper paper work in a timely manner.
- Audit customer facility with your knowledge of all inefficient lighting types.
- Present the efficiency audit and proposal to the client; FULLY explain its contents regarding the program and gain acceptance to move forward.
- Handle additional finance documents and paperwork to install project.
We are experts in the field of reducing energy costs for businesses. Commercial electrical energy costs are expected to rise by a minimum of 16% per year. Imagine being able to reduce a business’ utility costs! You will be presenting a clear and concise conservation proposal, providing cost savings and benefits to any company, simply by installing more efficient lighting fixtures.
Projects pay for themselves in a short amount of time making them financially agreeable to companies interested in reducing cost. You can save our customers potentially 25%-60% of their lighting costs.