Efficient Lighting Consultants is currently seeking highly motivated sales professionals with the desire and drive to achieve unlimited income, and the personal satisfaction of knowing you are making the world a better place. Experience in outside sales is required; we will provide all of the training and support necessary to help you achieve success quickly.
- Previous efficient lighting or lighting sales experience is preferred, minimum one year outside
business-to-business sales experiences is a plus. Car sales, Real Estate sales and Office Supply sales have proven to be excellent fits.
- Must be Aggressive, with a strong work ethic and disciplined. Able to accurately, comfortably and
energetically prospect for new customers daily. Must be driven to succeed - this is a true CLOSERS position.
- Must have an understanding of financial terms, calculations regarding payback, ROI, energy saving scenarios and EPACT.
- Ability to engage all levels of management: including, business owners, facilities managers, plant engineers or anyone responsible for lowering the cost of operations.
- Must build and maintain a pipeline of energy audits by contacting new prospects each day.
- Previous experience with cold calling and effective customer prospecting is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, listening, and written communication skills.
- Current driver’s license and reliable car.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact business owners or person / persons responsible for the energy costs of the business and explain ELC’s Value Proposition.
- Audit customer facility with your knowledge of all inefficient lighting types and Prepare /submit all audits including proper paper work in a timely manner.
- Present the efficiency audit and proposal to the client; FULLY explain its contents regarding the program and gain acceptance to move forward.
- Present and explain additional finance documents and paperwork prior to installation of project.
We are experts in the field of reducing energy costs for businesses. Commercial electrical energy costs are expected to rise by a minimum of 16% per year. Imagine being able to reduce a business’ utility costs! You will be presenting a clear and concise conservation proposal, providing cost savings and benefits to any company, simply by installing more efficient lighting fixtures.
Projects pay for themselves in a short amount of time making them financially agreeable to companies interested in reducing costs. You can save our customers potentially 25%-60% of their energy costs.