Efinancial Employee Reviews

Account Executive
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 22, 2017
Started off as a Business Development Rep which is standard across the board. I like this approach because I was able to learn an entire new business instead of being thrown into a whole new industry and expected to sell from the start like my last job. Managers are great and coach you up really well and cash contest are always fun. They like to buy lunch for the sales floor a lot we had wings for national wing day a few weeks ago.
Pros
Lunches and a awesome commission structure
Cons
30K base but you also make easily 7-10 k in commission to make up for it
You are not being hired for the listed job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 16, 2017
The job is for answering phones at their call center, if you do well in that position you can be promoted to the position they are advertising. They pay $14 a hour.
Pros
please see cons
Cons
They are lying to you from the start
Good pace to work but not much advancement opportunities unless for sales.
NEW POLICY COORDINATOR II (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 26, 2017
Good place to work for. Great benefits just not many advancement opportunities unless you want to work for the sales department or sale retention. Management is flexible and understanding and works with you on every situation. Overall I enjoyed my time at efin.
Good company
Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 7, 2017
My experience at Efinancial has been good. I would have never ventured into Life Insurance any other way. It's more suitable for someone that doesn't have a family.
Great place to learn the different nuances of the insurance industry
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 9, 2015
Great company with lots of training tools to ensure employees are successful. Results driven fast paced sales environment.
Good pay if you keep your head down
Senior Licensed Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 5, 2015
This job is all about being available once you're in a sales role. At that point every part of your day is monitored and timed, including bathroom breaks. A lot of turnover due to a lack of training and a lot of your success can depend on who your manager is and what kind of leads your are given.
Pros
Commission and they pay for your licence
Cons
Micromanaged and you can't control your success
fun work environment
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 9, 2014
a lot of incoming calls, training too long to become an agent, management not particularly organized.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
work weekends required
Summary
Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 19, 2014
The culture at Efinancial has improved noticeably after some management changes. Although the improvement is welcomed, the lack of compensation improvement is disheartening.
Excellent company to work for
Senior Sales Executive/Sales Broker (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 22, 2014
Efinancial is a great company to work for to gain initial knowledge and exposure into the life insurance industry. Great training and support from management.
Pros
Great company morale
Learn to sell insurance
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2014
Efinancial is a great company whether you're new to life insurance/sales, or an old pro
Fun environment
Development Rep (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 25, 2014
Fun environment, because repetitive scripted phone contact with customers
Great job if your single
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJanuary 15, 2014
This is a great job if your single and able to handle 50-60 call per day from customers around the country asking for free life insurance rates. The pay is inconsistent if your responsible for a family, so this job is good for singles.
Pros
During the months you do well, the commission is very beneficial
Cons
Inconsistance income, and high turnover.
Productive and stream line environment
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 27, 2013
The department I worked in was just being formed and protocol was still being figured out. It was a work in progress and it felt like the other departments did not full understand or try to work with QA due to cliches that formed from sales. The job was a perfect fit for me as it used my organization, attention to detail, communication, and one on one involvement with those we were working with.
Pros
benefits, managment, great hours, great location
Cons
lack of communication between department, cliches, gossip, unogranized, desheveled priorities
Health Account Manager
Health Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 3, 2013
• Sold Life and Disability insurance products to individuals
• Used needs analysis to help prospects understand the difference between their actual need for insurance and their perceived need which resulted in prospects making better educated decisions
• Gathered detailed health information from prospects for the use of underwriting pre-screens to increase accuracy in quoting
• Serviced existing clients by offering annual policy reviews to ensure proper coverage
Young work environment with lots of team building activities
Virtual Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 4, 2012
My day here would consist of getting to work early and dive right in to work on my over 300 plus files that I was managing for life insurance. My job was to assist the insurance agents that dealt with us virtually. I was the main point of contact for the agent, potential buyer and the actual life insurance companies. While there I assisted all the way from the application process right down through to the PI being approved or declined and purchasing life insurance. During the day I would email, call and mail the PI to obtain additional information needed during the underwriting process and relay it back to the life insurance companies with whom they were applying.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no room for advancement, no recognition, low pay
Fun exciting place to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WA.April 4, 2012
Fun sales job, with good bonuses and spiffs. Good hours to work and provided full benefits as well. Great location too.
Pros
free lunches, company after work activities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Efinancial. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9