Eglin Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Financial Institute
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLFebruary 4, 2015
Assist customer with any questions they may have with accounts, loans, credit cards, ATM card, debit cards, stop payments and wires.
I learned how to work with loans.
I manage corrections for the customers.
My co-workers were great people to work with.
The hardest part of this job was could be monotonous.
The most enjoyable part was to help the customer.
Eglin Federal
BMS Office Counselor I (Current Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLNovember 11, 2014
Great place to work,job security, and benefits are great. A little hard to move up to do the fact that no one leaves but great all around.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
hard to move up
Enjoyable place to work.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLJuly 15, 2014
With so many branches located in the general area you have lots of opportunities to change positions if you choose to. I learned a little more about banking regulations in this position. Not much community involvement that I was aware of.
Productive with TV to watch on break time/ WIFI for networking
Teller (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLJuly 9, 2014
A typical day at work is relaxing, easy going and low stress job if things run smoothly. What I learn from working at this place is a strong customer service by greeting everyone out in the front line never find myself a dual moment when dealing with customers, Most people that come to do business with here are very professional and friendly. I really enjoy helping them with their needs and feel very satisfying after a day of work. We have our way of running thing as management here, but always follow guidelines on rules and regulations. All co- workers are very easy going everyone get along fine, not too much of that drama queen. The most enjoyable part of the job is being myself and feel satisfying after doing something in helping customers with their needs. I feel very proud, value, and honor to be part of team work here.
Pros
free food for employee appreciation day/ rewards on good deeds.
Cons
nothing to say
A good company to work for
Branch Member Service Counselor (Current Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLSeptember 3, 2013
I enjoy working with members, I like that I am able to learn new things about my job. I have great benefits and the pay is good too. Overall is this is a good company to work for. On a day at work I can open new accounts, work up loans, open IRA's and do IRA withdrawals. I have job security and its a good place to work.
Pros
providing great customer service
Cons
no advancement opportunities into management
Good Company but with cons
Loans (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLJune 29, 2013
Overall was good company to start out in. If you want to get in the financial field..
Pros
benefits are great, meet great people, schedule
Cons
not paying for schooling anymore, human resource in their hiring process, technology is a bit outdated
Laid back yet productive atmosphere
EFT Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLMay 1, 2013
Since I worked on only one floor of the building, I can only comment about my surroundings. We pretty much were a family yet like with most families there were daily ups and downs. The work load varied from day to day and it came with some challenges. I enjoyed working in a office environment behind closed, secured doors. We could get the work done while still keeping it friendly (most days) among us office mates.
Pros
extra time-off for birthdays; quarterly employee appreciation luncheons;
Cons
some management decision-making in hiring internally
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLNovember 21, 2012
I am responsible for several duties at work. I am familiar with InDesign, Photoshop, as well as Microsoft Office programs. I attend several events on behalf of the Credit Union, including making presentations to the military airmen and women and children's field trips.
Productive and fun place to work
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLSeptember 3, 2012
I loved working for this company! They is lots of room to advance and the people are all wonderful!
Fast paced but well managed work environment. Learn how to be a excellent teller through EFCU
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLApril 16, 2012
I enjoyed all of my years of working with EFCU. I would refer anyone to a job within this credit union
Pros
teamwork, excellent scheduling and great management

4.3