EGS

EGS Employee Reviews

Agent (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCMay 18, 2015
Pros: coworkers
Cons: pay
I love working with my coworker but the job itself needs alot of changes. The pay is poor. The workplace is so boring and dull.
Good place to start
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee), Davenport, IAMay 17, 2015
This is a fun and exciting place to start a career in the customer service industry. We have lots of rewards and fun prizes for meeting or exceeding goals.
Extremely mentally taxing workplace
Blue Cross Blue Shield Phone Agent (Current Employee), Joplin, MOMay 14, 2015
Cons: Benefit plans are so high that you cannot afford to get theirs.
I have worked a variety of jobs, even worked two at a time when needed as well as working and going to nursing school. I have never worked any place that was so mentally taxing at the end of the day as this employer. I understand that people do not call in because they are always happy, but maybe stop to look when every call is because they are extremely unhappy.
Customer service
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Tucson, AZMay 3, 2015
Pros: Everything, caring management, Job stability.
Cons: Nothing at all
This is one awesome place to work. They care for the wellbeing of the employees and make sure that your needs are taken care of. The offer great benefits and pto. They want to make sure you succeed.
Would I recommend this job
Preferred Customer Accounts/Guest Services Agent (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 28, 2015
Pros: Pay was decent at 13.00 after training 14.72 if I ever got there. Multiple shifts no weekends
Cons: 330 to Midnight is not good for parents/single parents, drap environment, no where to go once you are at the top, OT only opportunity to make more income.
This is a great place for a non married, non parent, coming out of college or highschool looking for a great first job. The pay is competitive to most employers being a call center they can offer more. The building itself was old, and dungeon like, not a lot of natural light they did have ergonomic desks which was nice so you didn't have to sit all day. My day started on whatever shift they decided for that month for me which I didn't like, my team leader was always changing, a lot of my coworkers were unhappy people, didn't talk professional to others or customers. The hardest part of the job was doing it will little guidance, just pacifying customers rather that fixing the issue for them. I enjoyed talking to my customers some of them even for only 2 minutes I made a difference in their day. I was able to promote easily since I was overqualified to work there. I had made it to the highest hourly pay in the building, no upward movement for me, I wanted to be a trainer but that entailed salary and whatever shift they want to use you on.
Not Too Bad
CSR (Current Employee), MattesomApril 16, 2015
Pros: Set Schedule
Cons: Flutuations
A very do-able job, but a job indeed. Not the worst job but not the necessary the best. Great job for students how are working there way through school.
Multi changing management
Operations/Program Manager (Former Employee), Humble TexasApril 9, 2015
Pros: Quarterly Dinners
Cons: Security
I enjoy working a fulltime management position with the ability to supply hands on guidance in a day to day customer service environment. I have the knowledge to provide leadership that delivers on core KPI's for company goals. I have learned to be career driven, pay attention to details that needed refining and how to motivate my team to work as one entity to complete tasks and meet deadlines yet have fun with delivering projects that are professional. Over the years I have enjoyed working with people and experiencing that hard work pays off in the end but the satisfaction in their faces of seeing they were able to complete a task and be rewarded as well.
Productive Call Center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Worcester, MAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Teamwork.
Cons: Irate customers.
Enjoyed extensive education about utility markets to understand subject material, liked working as a team, appreciated opportunities for problem solving and compensation/bonuses for client retention.
take orders
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Mendota Heights, MNMarch 28, 2015
stock products
make fries
take orders from up front or drive thru
how to greet people
i learned that always be friendly to customers
Management can be better
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 8, 2015
At EGS you adjudicate claims for pharmacies. When a pharmacy calls in and they are receiving rejection you explain what the rejection means and help customers obtain their medication. I learned about different medications and more about insurance companies and how the system works.
Nice work to learn and enjoy the work
Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 3, 2015
A very good working environment for any level of employees. It is the best place to learn and enjoy the work. I refer this company
People oriented company
RECRUITER (Current Employee), JOPLIN, MOMarch 1, 2015
I work in Human Resources as a Recruiter. My skills as an interviewer have increased and I have learned how to decide which applicant is qualified for the positions we are hiring for, I spend the majority of my day reviewing applications, interviewing, and making phone calls to reach out to interested applicants for testing and scheduling. For several years I also handled benefits issues as a liaison to Corporate for our employees. I work with a great group of people and we all do our best to help each other.

The hardest part of my job is having to turn down applicants that aren't qualified for the position. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rapport that is created by being able to hire an applicant who is qualified and watch them grow.
take calls from customers
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Mendota Heights, MNFebruary 28, 2015
not bad
I did not like the hours they gave me but it worked for a little bit.
I had to leave because of school so i left
i learned that customer service is not easy
productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 5, 2015
I help clients obtain payment plans and take payment over the phone. Management is helpful and supportive with progress.
Very fun workplace and everyone is very helpful
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee), Worcester, MAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: free lunches, good team leads
Cons: temp position
overall i like it:

Everyone i work with is very helpful and nice. The management is a bit hard because it being only a temp position it doesn't have any benefits, like paid time off.
Resume builder
Site Representative & End User Support Analyst (Current Employee), Jackson, MIJuly 15, 2014
Pros: resume builder, good environment
Cons: limited growth opportunities
This job is not bad for learning experience and to build a few years of stability for your resume and future.

This job should not be one that you stick with forever because the opportunities for advancement and pay increase is very, very, low. Incentive is key to the success of any business and after about the first year or 2 they will go away very quickly
Contract assignment
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILFebruary 6, 2014
Loved this role. Reminded me of my Orval Kent experience. I was in charge of negotiating rates with carriers. Hardest part of this job was when they last a city contract and had to let us temporary employees go.
Amazing people to work with, organizational changes abound
Director of Training & Strategy (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2014
There are some amazing people to learn from and work with, however the organizational changes each year make it difficult to create a sustainable path for growth and success.
employment contacting
Partner (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 19, 2013
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: short term assignment
Work with different federal agencies for the daily workforce needs.
Very Unpredictable
Receivables Management Representative (Current Employee), Charleston, SCOctober 4, 2013
Everyone wants to be the boss. EGS promises annual raises but have yet to fulfill that promise. Hire employees to work one project but has them working several different projects with no compensation. EGS does not care about their employees or their families. They say open window policy but they only look out for management.

EGS Salaries