EGS Employee Reviews

It can be fun just need to have more relax place
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  St. Joseph, MOJuly 16, 2017
Just wish they give raises I enjoy what I do but need more benefits for the employees. Would line to see them do more for people who have been there for years.
Pros
Na
Cons
No raises
Positive enviroment
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 14, 2017
Very positive environment. Would recommend to anyone needing a steady job who can work with your schedule. I worked my way through school and they were completely helpful.
Egs experience
Progam Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 6, 2017
Egs is a professional work environment, great team leaders and trainers, supportive, creative, team environment, supportive co-workers, managers are approachable, human resource deparment is on site and availble for questions and concerns
Pros
24 Hours, Flexible to change
Cons
No cons
The atomosphere was and people were great.
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 3, 2017
I managed and supervised a team. I adopted a wonderful customer service experience in my representatives. I oversaw quality and the Spanish speaking department.
Pros
Caring and nurturing enviroment
my job and how i feel after being there for 2 years
Support Coach, Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 22, 2017
Im okay i guess with the job but management is not the best they fire you over little things also hr never keeps up with certain paper work and they are very unorganized.
Pros
Okayish pay
Cons
They dont care about workers and managment is horrible.
Rude and Okay
Phone Representative (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 20, 2017
The management in the New York Times is childish. They fire people no reason sometimes. They can be rude to you. It's like high school all over again. Agents are very rude.
how i would rate this job
NCO-Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 20, 2017
dead end company...would not advise this job as a career. It is a good job to gain cs experience though . Will help build computer, phone and account management skills.
Alorica is awesome, Best Buy is not!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJune 7, 2017
Alorica (formerly EGS) itself was a wonderful company to work for and has a great work environment. Working for Best Buy is a horrible job, however. I could no longer morally justify working for them and doing their shady, non-customer oriented work.
great job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 24, 2017
great company to work for at the time I was there they cared about each of their employees, and addressed any issues that we brought up. The site director was very interactive with the agent by applyin an open door policy.
fair
UPS Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMay 23, 2017
Growing market segment
--Strong sales culture
--Technology-focused startup in what can otherwise be a backwards-looking vertical market
--Smart, talented co-workers, overall
Cons
--Disorganized management structure
--Limited resources for developing the business
--Focussed so significantly on sales volume that fulfillment took a necessary backseat
Nice place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 12, 2017
Nice place to work. Able to set your own hours they work with you on that. Have a game room for breaks. Easy going place to work . No raises just bonuses if you do so many scripts in a hour.
Pros
Game room and flexiable hours. no phone to deal with.
Cons
Insurance plans, no raises
It was a fast pace fun place to work at. They gave you many incentives for working long hours.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Joplin MissouriMay 9, 2017
I loved working at EGS. If I wouldn't have got pregnant and had to go on a leave of absence I would still be working there and would love to still be working there. I made lasting friendships. They give mini incentives for working overtime and they offer bonuses for whenever you get customer survey sent in.
Pros
All the overtime that you wanted, bonuses on performance whenever customers sent insurveys.
Cons
Short breaks, not a lot of structure.
call center
Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 7, 2017
Very Relaxed environment. plenty of room to grow. wonderful management staff and employee perks... I would to love to work here again if I ever move back to Las Vegas.
my supervisor
Financial Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, AL 36116May 1, 2017
the sups are really for there people they really help you exceed and learn within the company they teach you what they know because they were once an agent
Great coworkers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85756April 18, 2017
My every day coworkers were really great and super helpful when it comes to helping out our team when one of us needs help. Also we all got treated with respect.
Pros
5 min grace period
Cons
30 min lunchs
fun workplace with cafeteria
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2017
Nice place to work, quiet and friendly. Very productive and goal oriented. Every morning I would get to work and I would see the same employees I have been working with for a while and it was refreshing to see new faces every week with new hires.
good work enviroment but communication needs improvement
team leader (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 10, 2017
Its a good place to work just need better communication and better handling of work conflicts. They need to work on that and they will be the #1 but you could say they are already
stable work environment
Customer Care Representative CVS Caremark (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXApril 9, 2017
The hiring process was quick and easy. The training was very well, I feel that the job itself was not hard. They didn't really work with your schedule. You have to have an open schedule
Pros
friendly
Cons
short breaks, didnt work with your life
I enjoyed helping people find answers to their questions.
Horizon Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOApril 9, 2017
This was an inbound (with some outbound) call center. I enjoyed researching and resolving issues for the customers. The hardest part was those rare times you were not able to assist to their satisfaction.
Different Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockford, IL 61108April 2, 2017
EGS what a decent place to work in but you have to have the patience to tolerate a few individuals. I didn't really have a problem with anyone but I left because I found something else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EGS. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval