EGS

EGS Employee Reviews

Fun Place To Work
Inbound Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), La Crosse, WIJuly 27, 2015
Pros: We get different food companies cater for us every now and then, we also get free food once in a while
Cons: we only get half an hour lunch
on a typical day we take on average 30-52 calls if not more depending on how long our calls are. the people I work with are cool, we have a good time. the hardest part of the job is trying to explain bills or what certain plans are for elderly people or when customers get really angry because their bill is high and you have to explain why its so high, but the most enjoyable part of the job is helping the customers get the best value for their money ex: if they are paying for a higher plan and they don't use as much then we bring it down to save them money.
Great
National Engagment Manager (Current Employee), Fargo, NDJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Flexible
Cons: Job Security
Great place to work. Your management staff makes clear your goals and provides you with the tools to achieve them. your co workers are willing to help and make it a team effort.
Great place to work for fast food!
Sales/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Humble, TXJuly 23, 2015
Fun work environment
opportunity for advancement
Fair with Hours
............................................................................................
If you need a Job work here!
EGS
Senior Agent (Current Employee), La Crosse WIJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Co-worker relationships
Cons: Little room for advancement
EGS is a fun place to work due to the work culture that is made up by the customer service representatives. The only thing that I do not like about the company is that there is little room for advancement. Basic everyday tasks would include working on customer accounts while taking inbound customer service calls for a cellular company. Basic troubleshooting, finding better plan options and ways to save customers money as well as keeping the customer happy are things that must be completed.
Provided structure employees needed to complete daily task
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Newport News, VAJuly 21, 2015
Working for EGS was an interesting experience. I was introduced to wonderful people who sincerley cared about our well-beings so that job performances could be met. The hardest part about working for EGS was handleding very difficult sitution with our customers' and there were times where the proper assistance wasnt available. The most enjoyable was the members of the managment team would acknowledge great performace from fellow team members throught our company job boards.
It is a call center environment with low wages.
Customer Relations Representative (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Management is usally flexible with needed time off.
Cons: No raises or yearly cost of living increases.
The day consists of answering inbound calls, chats, emails and making some outbound calls. The management is usually nice but does not utilize their people well. Co-workers are great to work with and work as a team. The hardest part of the job is when there is a lot of down time. Some programs are only temporary and can be stopped at any time causing frequent lay offs. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in an office environment.
Fexible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 17, 2015
APAC Customer service Inc,. Is an okay place to work if you are going to school because they are flexible. Sometimes management is not professional. Everybody can be a team lead even if they are not professional.
worked there
APAC Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 16, 2015
filled paycheck, was able to pay bills, however didn't do much more. I walked from Nov to July, concluded when I left for Oklahoma
Hard work, Team oriented environment
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Great people
Cons: poor management support system
My day typically consists of ensuring all of my agents have all of the tools and work instructions needed to do their jobs; greeting all members of the management team. I coach each agent via side by sides and remotely to ensure they following the call flow, twice a week. I work with the workforce team to ensure all absenteeism, breaks, lunches and vacation requests are correct. Manage my email for alerts and updates. Take any escalated calls and coach agents on how to deescalate if applicable. Create fun activities and raffles to increase and maintain the moral. The enjoyable part of my job is seeing my agents excel and succeed.
typical call center enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), High Point, NCJuly 14, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: timing, scheduling
hardest part about the job is continuously being cursed at and nothing you can say or do about it, due to no tolerance policy.
Fun and exciting place to work
Customer Service Representative for Medicare D (Current Employee), Corpus christiJuly 14, 2015
very work friendly
people are very friendly
great communication with employees
never a dual moment
always talking on phones with different people
Demanding, productive, and fun environment
Team Leader (Current Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 11, 2015
Pros: lots of incentives and fun environtment
Cons: Not being provided with information and tools I need in order for properly do my job
During a typical work day I will complete lost hours reporting, monitor calls, deliver coachings, answer questions for agents on and off phone calls, and conduct interviews. I have learned to be efficient with my work to accomplish what is needed per each agent on my team while assisting the agents, some of who are not apart of my team. The hardest part of my job is making sure that those who are not – more... on my team who come to me for assistance get what they need as well, with over 250 agents on the calling floor we let our agents know that they can come to any one of us for assistance and can sometimes be very demanding to get everything done as required for my team that I am responsible for and be there for other agents on the floor as well and to make sure that one person is not being shown that they are any more or less important that another. I love the environment at EGS, it is very fun and enjoy my co-workers who are there. EGS has recently made a lot of changes to the management staff, saves goals, and quality guidelines. As I am an honesty and hard worker, I don't always agree with some of the new demands and proprieties from upper management. I feel that as a team leader we should meet the clients demands in the most honest and professional way possible and to keep in mind that the agents are real employees that we have working. I am seeking new employment to be closer to home and advance in my career path in management because I feel I have been ignored and not provided with the tools and information I need as other team leaders have been. – less
Challenging opportunities in a teamwork environmen
Customer Service Representative/Level 1 Technician (Former Employee), Humble, TXJuly 10, 2015
Pros: bonuses on good surveys. best buy drawing and gift cards
Cons: short breaks, felt like I did most work when other agents slaced off before them getting fired
A typical day at the call center was answering English and Spanish calls. Also Assisting and empathizing on the customer needs
Poor value of their employees!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), La Crosse, WIJuly 10, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: I listed everything up above
I have worked at EGS (APAC) for 4 months now and have not only felt like I have to be alone but the only people that actually try to care is the people over the phone and your coworkers, the leadership is never personal with you besides the site director and they never once ask how is your day going or anything to make you feel valued the only people that actually do that is the people over the phone. I really hope that none of you every go to be employed by this company
Ok Atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), TucsonJuly 10, 2015
Management willing to assist. nice that desks raise up and down, hardest part difficult customers, wish there was more opportunity to get to know co workers.
My current job
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Cool air, ability to work any schedule
Cons: short break, unorganized, bad management
The most boring culture ive ever worked. Poor management and very unorganized. Operations manager does not know anything about call centers.
Employee
Collections Specialist (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALJuly 7, 2015
Supervisors treat the employees like kids, But its a good job besides that, I like it i just wish it wasn't so strict. I love the atmosphere and the employees are OK to get along with.
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Work was Mon-Friday
Cons: Hours changed on a week to week basis
I assisted customers with any questions regarding their packages. I enjoyed the environment and the workers where nice.
World Class Customer Service
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 3, 2015
Pros: schedules
They are a world class BPO with a wide variety of clients. Their clients are what really makes it worth it. The have multiple locations across the United States as well as Manilla.
Overall
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 1, 2015
Typical day at work is clocking/logging in. Getting on the phones immediately. Break. Back on phones. Lunch. Back on phones. Leave. I learned a lot about myself and the company while working here. The management needs improvement but for the most part the management is decent. The hardest part of the job was trying to satisfy our irate customers and when it's not good enough for them, then there's – more... not really anything to be done to help them. Also, poor communication or notation from previous reps and supervisors when a customer call in due to something they were promised. Also, the pressure and stress of working for Verizon. Policies and procedures always changed. Most of the time no one was on the same page about certain programs and promotions. My co-workers were awesome. I enjoyed getting to know many great people of all walks in life. The most enjoyable part of my job was making my customers day and hearing them smile through the headset. I learned that not everyone, especially supervisors will not have your best interest at heart. Some of them are micromanagers and as soon as you don't do something 100% accurately or to their standard, you're written up. Within my last 2 weeks at APAC, i felt like my job was at jeopardy. I had a manger who would knit pick and get on my case about everything but she never coached my mistakes. Overall, the company is okay. There are a lot of opportunities for room for improvement there in every aspect. The pay was decent. The cafe was great. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About EGS

The telephone isn't the instrument of choice for Expert Global Solutions (EGS) anymore. The company provides outsourced customer-management – Read more

EGS Salaries