EGW Personnel Staffing

EGW Personnel Staffing Employer Reviews

laborer
Associate working for companies they placed me (Current Employee), Arcade, NYFebruary 27, 2014
This company is a temp agency and threw the whole time I have been on file with them and me calling in once to twice a week they have only placed me at Darien Lake during the summer.
Great environment to learn in
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 13, 2013
Pros: learning lots of stuff
Cons: it was an internship
My co-workers were the best. I learned how recruiting and staffing works
Professionial company to work for
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), North Tonawanda, NYOctober 22, 2012
Pros: enjoyed meeting people and interviewing
Cons: staffing business is seasonal and sometimes unstable looking for more stability
Worked in the office alone and managed all day to day operations for the North Tonawanda Division which included customer service to clients, payroll preparation, sourcing and selection of employees, evalutions and terminations. Faced day to day challenges supplying employees for many clients. The rewarding part of this position was the satifaction – more... of meeting goals and challenges of placement. – less
Just a great place in general to do an internship
Human Resources Administrative Assistant Intern (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 10, 2012
I did my internship with this company. I filed resumes, sat in on candidate interviews. Coworkers were fantastic to work with, they answered any and all of my questions. There really wasn't a hard part. The most enjoyable part was the interaction that everybody had with each other.