EGW Personnel Employee Reviews in United States

Nice place to work.
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Arcade, NYJuly 21, 2015
Went in took a drug test and got hired the next day. The ladies did a great job. I ended up getting laid off but still the job was a job and it payed the bills for a little bit.
Horrible experience
Safety (Former Employee) –  Buffalo NYMay 30, 2014
Just to let everyone know about my experience with EGW. I spent 3 months of my life going through the hiring process for a company through EGW first to be told by the company I was hired then a few days later again after 3 months of my life the company decided to change their mind. My EGW representative would not fight for me and then best of all I was told absolutely do not reach out to the company to obtain an explination. I will NEVER step within 100 feet of EGW. DO YOURSELF THE FAVOR AND DO NOT WORK WITH EGW FOR YOUR JOB SEARCH NEEDS.
Accounts Payable Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 13, 2014
Great Place to work and grow. A staffing agency. Just great.
temp
Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 16, 2013
if one job is done go on to the next one, polite and beautiful people,ant job that's open if you have the skills you will get the job
my review on egw
Assembly worker/ pick packer machinry and loader. (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 8, 2013
A typical day at work would be a very busy and hardworking day.You can progress by hard work and good attendance to permanent employment.management tends to be flexible when given enough notice.I've always had good helpful co-workers.The hardest part is preparing for yearly nys. inspections. Finally the most enjoyable part of the job is getting huge bonuses some jobs give.
Pros
you can go from temp. to permanent.
Cons
jobs you like and may want to keep are sometimes only temporary.
Excellent placement agency
Job seeker (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 26, 2012
EGW was a pleasure to work with. The people were great and they prepped me incredibly well for the interview process with the specific company that they were trying to place me at. And I got the position! I would definitely work with them again and recommend them to employers and job seekers!
Temp Agency with Unfriendly staff
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chaffee, NYJune 29, 2012
They are a Temp Agency with some unfriendly staff in the Arcade NY area.

Comment – October 1, 2012

I would invite any person seeking work to come by the Arcade office and determine for yourself our effectiveness. We have made additions to the staffing team and have worked to improve our relationships. We have been able to put a multitude of people to work over the last couple of months and not just in temporary positions, but long term jobs. Please stop by and see for yourself.

The people were great to work with
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Arcade, NYFebruary 3, 2012
This company is one of the best i have worked for. They go above and beyond to place you in a job thats suits your experience and needs. Loved it!!
Pros
great to work for, nice people
Cons
non