eHarmony Employee Reviews

good
Marketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 30, 2017
Cox overall is a good company, there were some issues pertaining to true growth within the company. It is similar to other competitive companies. I loved the people.
Laid back working environment
Risk Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westwood, CAMay 10, 2017
Internet driven business that provides not only perks for working in the office, but also allows you to work from home. Good benefits with a culture that is as diverse as the members it represents.
Best job ever
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAFebruary 25, 2017
I still have great memories and valuable friends from my employment there. A great company. The culture, commitment to excellence, and belief in what we we're doing stay with me to this day.
Overall, a great place to be
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 13, 2017
My time at eHarmony was a great one. My co-workers were extremely talented individuals who helped me become better in all aspects of my professional life. The shuffling of management was a bit worrisome at times, but in the end they did a great job while I was there.
Great Company with Perks
SR. COPYWRITER (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 18, 2017
They really, really take care of their employees. It's a very collaborative work environment and management encourages teams to develop their skills and carve out their own career trajectory at eHarmony. It's a very "open door" type of company. Ask questions, get answers.
Not in a good shape
DS (Current Employee) –  LAOctober 12, 2016
Unreasonable, Apathetic, Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Drastic changes in management hasn't helped. A lot of politics involved. Back biting and credit grabbing culture is encouraged.
Fabulous~
Risk Mitigation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westwood, CAAugust 1, 2016
Fabulous, caring and thriving environment. This company will feed you and listen to you. What more can you ask for?
eHarmony is the best ever!
Awesome product and a great place to work
Vice President of Matching (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 10, 2016
It's pretty hard not to enjoy working at a company whose primary KPI is having its users fall in love! Employees are expected to work hard, but there is a lot of flexibility with time-off and schedules.
Pros
great people, great benefits, great location
Cons
commuting to anywhere in LA just sucks
Started off with a lot of great promises that never were fullfilled
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pasadena CAJanuary 7, 2013
Management team I dealt with could be verbally abusive. Routinely fired people they didnt like with false reasoning behind it. Also came to find out that this company does not allow Gay people to use the site or be married due to the founders wishes. Wasn't really worth the time.
Productive, Fun work place, Opportunitys for growth and advancement
Customer Care Represenative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAApril 16, 2012
Very fast paced, High volume of calls, Customer service and encouragement given to customers as well as technical support. Was given the opportunity to assist the leads and management when on breaks and lunches covered for them and assisted on the floor and took any escalation calls which helped me to learn how to deal with a distressed customer in need. All co-workers were great team mates everyone was very friendly and helped eachother out. The hardest part of the job was retaining a percentage of customers each month with the economy being in the condition it is in. The most enjoyable part of the job was the rewards, incentives, and bonuses given when your doing a great job.
Pros
excellent benefits, bonuses, free lunches frequently, free food and drinks in vending machines, as well as coffee and water, friendly enviroment
Cons
excellent place to work for no cons.
Little to no room for advancement.
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAApril 4, 2012
Felt very stifled in my position, unable to move up within company despite very high scores for metrics.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eHarmony. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2