EHD Tech Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Quality control
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 22, 2017
Ehd tech is a great place to work.
It is not a stable job we sort parts for different company and if we do not have a sort,we do not work or get paid.
A very friend work environment
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Carrolton, GAOctober 4, 2016
There is always an ongoing training available to the quality inspectors. The main job duty is identification of any defected material and signing off of arts that meet companies specification..
Overall a good company
Team lead (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 24, 2016
I was with EHD Carolina region for 2 yrs. At First I Loved working with them. After business started to expand the management became impossible to work with. All Processes that were once followed became slowly overlooked creating gaps in communication as well as Not holding up to their word in some cases.
Pros
Fast Advancement
Cons
Official response from EHD Tech
June 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that your experience with management was not favorable and hope you had the opportunity to express your opinions directly to the individual(s). It is our goal to help each other be excellent. If you would like to elaborate and assist us in improving our process, feel free to contact 615-953-1907.

Join EHD Tech
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 23, 2016
EHD stands for Excellence, Honesty and Dedication. It is more than just words. They stand behind their communities, as well as their employees. They do this not because it is good marketing, but, it is the right thing to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EHD Tech. Our community is ready to answer.