EHD Technologies Employee Reviews

Stressful for supervisors and don't get paid enough for the amount of stress that we encounter.
Quality Supervisor (Current Employee) –  West Point, GADecember 3, 2017
I would say over all EHD wasnt bad but, some of the managers need to be removed because of issues they have. The other thing is everyone I worked with knew him even if they never met him with his reputation. The work as far as jobs was easy, but once again as a supervisor I have never had so much stress in my life as you did there.
Pros
Easy jobs, descent insurance, time off was easy to get, some of the people
Cons
The regional operations Supervior Wade Worley.
Quality Inspector/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 27, 2017
I learned a lot from worked at EHD Tech. and made many connections through there. It could be stressful when things got fast but it was manageable. I enjoyed working here and it was first real job.
Positive Workplace
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 1, 2017
EHD Tech was a great company with great people. Hard work was rewarded, and work life balance was encouraged. I would recommend EHD Tech to anyone looking for a career in the staffing industry.
fast pace
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, TNJuly 24, 2017
My boss was amazing. He worked hard to make sure his employees where treated fairly. I was promoted quickly and was always noticed for my hard work and ability to do my job properly and in a timely manner
EHD Tech Job Review
Site Lead (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GA 30265July 19, 2017
EHD is overall an excellent place to work. The management team is friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help you succeed. The job itself is pretty much a balance of slow-paced and fast-paced. There are seasons depending on the environment you are working in. There are peak seasons through the year where you are fast paced and then there are seasons where it is very slow. For the most part, it balances itself out. The most enjoyable part of the job, is the people I work with. They are all friendly and ambitious people. Couldn't ask for a better group of co-workers and management.
This is a temporary agency.
Warranty Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 27, 2017
It is a temporary agency so there are no benefits, sick time, or paid time off. The company I was contracted to set the schedule and I was able to make my own schedule.
Great jobs skills experience that can be applied to everything in life.
Site Lead (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 6, 2017
3rd party sort company with excellent growth opportunities. Development of team, individual skills. Great place to learn to be able to communicate with heads of corporations and all quality personnel.
Good Place need some improvement.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Union, SCMay 17, 2017
Was a good place to work sometimes the only thing that really got to me is that it was not a very organized place and the heat was terrible in the summer but that's anywhere.
Pros
I had two to three days off a week
Cons
Management was unorganized.
Great place to work if you like traveling.
Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Surgoinsville, TN.May 4, 2017
The work is great! The people in all the different factories are great! However, The supervisors/shift leads/ higher management are not too friendly of people. They like to insult your work, and take you for granted.
Pros
Several breaks between breaks.
Cons
Not good management. They don't care too much for their employees.
EHD Technologies
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Clinton, TNApril 22, 2017
The was not a full time hire opportunity and had to deal with daily changes in work assignments and confused management team. No upward mobility plus workplace culture was to work and have no opinion as a Shift Lead.
Pros
Good pay good hours
Cons
Worked weekends no management support
Work is ok
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 12, 2017
Work is good when it's steady. When work isn't available or so they say you be out of work for months. I am In need of a job I am never late need work.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
There is no communication with employees place is all in who you know not what you can do.
Very bad place to work
Lead (Former Employee) –  Southern KentuckyNovember 9, 2016
Very poor management and location leadership. Long hours with no support. Great group of coworkers.
If the offer you a job, run!
Pros
Cons
7 days a week 12 a day
Work inside VW Plant
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 14, 2016
Working for Inteva Products via EHD Technologies was great. Working with Volkswagen Production and contracted Logistics was extremely stressful. Both were the source of the vast majority of issues and rejections. However, I did enjoy working with the Supplier Quality Engineers, who were very reasonable and agreed with most of my assessment of damages and cause of damages. Also, I enjoyed working with Repairs. Most technicians easy to work with and I learned a lot from them.
Pros
Ten hour shifts with my discretion as to how many hours I actually spent each shift in the Plant.
Cons
Very hot in late Spring through early Autumn, certain VW people tried to hide facts concerning damages, but always reolved through Supplier Quality Engineers.
Excellent work and laid back
Floor Inspector (Former Employee) –  Rogersville, TNJuly 25, 2016
We pretty much just inspected parts that were already made for 8 hours. I loved the job and I absolutely loved the coworkers. Its an awesome job and I would highly recommend working for EHD. Pretty much the best job I've had and ever enjoyed.
Pros
Enough break time, positive coworkers
loved the job
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMay 2, 2016
checked parts to be shipped to different car warehouses. Did time cards for he employees. Emailed day paperwork to supervisor daily.
Sales Associate
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 19, 2016
I really miss working here. Everyone was nice. I love helping the customers. I learned how to work the photo lab and help in the electronics.
Good job, but horrible staffers who are unprofessional and unorganized
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Southeastern USAMarch 8, 2016
The company I was placed with is a great company and EHD truly allowed me to connect professionally with the right people in my career field. That said, I've had very negative experience after experience with EHD and their staff. My recruiter is unprofessional, not knowledgeable about her own company's policies, unorganized, and downright offensive at times with boundaries. I've received several "butt dials" from the staff at my local office where you can hear them talking about clients and have been asked to help interview potential clients, even though I'm a client. I get calls and texts very early to very late at night that were meant for other people, or to just ask random, unrelated questions to my employment with EHD. The corporate HR is a lot better, but also all over the place. They tell you one thing and minutes later tell you something else. They are very good at giving you deadlines that are very unreasonable on things that are their issues, expecting you to comply, but then fail to fulfill their end of the deals. This has happened on more than one occasion. If I had known half of what I do now, I wouldn't have decided to work for EHD. That said, half of the interactions I still have with my local office call me by names other than my own, proving I'm just some recruiters and office manager's paycheck.
Pros
Good placement and quick turnaround for work.
Cons
The EHD staff I've interacted with.
Great enviorment to work in
Inspection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 30, 2016
It was a fun job, I got to inspect parts so if there was any defects I made that call. The co-workers were from Wabasto and we worked as a team.
Pros
Learned alot about sunroofs
Cons
There was really no cons.
Outstanding organization
Process Improvement/Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Various and multiple customer locationsDecember 11, 2015
This company is simply an outstanding organization for which to work. The culture focus is on developing team members and delivering excellent cost effective service to the customer base.
Pros
all
Cons
non
N/a
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 8, 2015
I like the hours I work at the job but I feel that you should be able to move up in the company. I think after 3 month you be able to get a raise in pay.