EHE International Employee Reviews in United States

Worst management I've ever experienced.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJune 3, 2016
Although the benefits of this job were good, the management was horrendous and the petty drama that occurred daily in the Morristown, NJ location was ridiculous. The management had no backbone and would throw coworkers under the bus so she didn't have to confront people directly. The staff was small and filled with middle age women who gossiped more than they worked. Absolutely terrible plane to work although I sure do miss the free gym membership. You will learn nothing from this job except that there's much better jobs and companies out there to work for.
Pros
Free lunch, free gym membership
Cons
Awful management, awful coworkers, awful job.
Great Place To Work
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 14, 2015
We can anywhere from 4-15 patients a day. No matter how busy we are we always have a great time. I have the best co-workers, they always have time to help when I ask. My boss is the best, she is very approachable and she will always listen to what I have to say. She is fair and honest.
Pros
People, Place
Cons
commute
A wonderful place to work for
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2015
I loved working for this company. I was there for 18 years. But do to downsizing I was laid off from my position. It was my home away from home. Working above the Today Show, was exciting all the time. I will miss everyone and every part of working for EHE International. I never had a hard day. My co-workers and I always worked as a team. Overall a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Free Physicals every year, and an extra personal day for having that exam
Cons
A small preventative health clinic catered towards executive clientele.
Clinical Intervention Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2015
I enjoyed working at EHE and can thank my experience for some pertinent nursing and life skills. Thanks to this job, I can now confidently:

Give presentations to large audiences on health topics and trends
Speak comfortably over the telephone
Understand medication management
Understand the referral process
Examine and explain lab results
Coach and mentor clients to better their health.

I liked that EHE allowed me autonomy to do my job. There was not much micromanaging which helped me flourish. My coworkers are lovely people and the whole team is very supportive. In the end, though, I decided that I do need more stimulation and would be interested in doing more research-based work in addition to clinical.
Pros
my own desk, gym membership, free yearly health assessment
Cons
little vacation time, subpar benefit plan, no promotion/room to grow
Very shady and I am not exaggerating
(QA) Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2014
If you are looking for a NURSING job, go somewhere else, you will NOT get clinical experience here, it is basically an office job, no patient contact whatsoever, On my first day, I asked HR if they need my NY RN license, and she remarked "yes" implying a "we will keep it in file just in case" kind of air.

New grads beware, you will not benefit from working here, you cannot hone your nursing skills working for this company.

Conclusion of my experience: There was not a day (I mean everyday) that I and my fellow orientee did not feel safe: we fear that at any moment we will get fired because we did not meet the quota.
Review
Nurse Clinical Reviewer (Current Employee) –  NYSeptember 17, 2014
I am responsible for auditing electronic medical records before patient receives his/her comprehensive physical report. Ensure that patients receive the care they need without burdening the health care system with unnecessary procedures, ineffective treatments or overlong hospital stays. Serve as a liaison to physicians, to clarify clinical issues. Communicate in a professional demeanor to obtain physician feedback. Ensure patient receives recommended preventive health services, such as screenings, vaccinations, and counseling. The staff is amazing, easy to get along with, and extremely kind.
Poor
Former employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2014
Poor President
Poor Management
Poor HR
Poor cooperation
Poor salary
Preventative Health premise is poor...all about money and nothing more
Inner City Masquerading as Up Scale
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ny NyOctober 24, 2013
Low class, rude manager. Cheesy, solely profit-oriented, but pretends to care for customers.
Flexible when it comes to employee schedule.
Clinical Review Department - Clinical Review Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 11, 2013
A typical day at work is smooth and calm.
Learned how to properly review charts on a daily basis
Great management, very supportive and accommodating when it comes to personal schedule
Co-worker within the department are supportive and easily approachable.
Hardest part of the job is finding proper parking to get to work.
The most enjoyable part is the company of co-workers.
Worst company I ever worked at
RN (Former Employee) –  NYCJanuary 22, 2013
A tyrannical President has created an atmosphere of self preservation and back stabbing. Employees talk about each other and middle management provides no guidance or support. Most of their day is spent figuring out ways to deny anything. There is no such thing as team effort. It's the ultimate "looking out for me only" company. The HR manager is a do nothing hatchet man.
Pros
good midtown location
Cons
you will feel like you're in high school again.

Comment – June 12, 2013

I've been in the healthcare business for a long time and this is by far the worst company I've ever worked for. Avoid this place.

A Team work kind of place...
Resource Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2012
What I loved about this job is that everyone worked so well as a team to resolve issues that arose on a daily basis.
Pros
gym membership, lunch
Cons
healthcare
Family oriented
Manager, Office of the President (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 19, 2012
It is a very family oriented type of place to work at. I do numerous amounts of different tasks for the company on a daily basis.
Unique Company within the preventive health market
Supervisor - Billing & Accounts Payable/Receivable (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2011
EHE Intl has strength and very well able to assist in the client’s needs in regards to preventive care. Corporate client are treated with the highest respect as well as the individual.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
diversity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EHE International. Our community is ready to answer.