eHealth

eHealth Employer Reviews

terrible work environment
Medicare Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 23, 2014
Cons: to many to list
had set schedule of applications to complete and dates to have them submitted. only a hadful of representatives allowed on the phone, and always to many calls coming in. but managment would not allow more reps to answer the phones, then would complain about to many back to back calls. managment is a joke, siad that any questions they would help, but – more... they would sit in their offices all day on facwbook and whenever anyone had questions they would be ruse and tell us to find our own answers and to not bother them. co-workers were polite. most enjoyable part of the job was to log out of systems and go home – less
Great place to work with a good culture
Inbound Call Center/ Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee), Gold River, CAMay 1, 2014
I was a call center representative and sales agent for the largest health insurance broker. I have nothing but praise and respect for this organization. I came in know nothing of the industry and left with a ton of knowledge and skill. I would work there again if I lived in the same city.
Medicare sales from your cubicle
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), West Valley CityDecember 16, 2013
Pros: extensive training and plenty of free lunches
Cons: job security based on sales and adherance.
I handled inbound Medicare sales calls from my cubicle. I worked 40 hours a week. They provided training prior to sales. Management served to review any failed calls or adherence issues.
Growing company
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 16, 2013
Pros: great environment to work in
Cons: only seasonal job
Great Human Resources Manager to work for, Fun and sociable workers to work with.
Fast paced phone sales
Sales Support Representative (Current Employee), Gold River, CAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: cutting edge technology and comfortable work place
Cons: unstable market right now
eHealth has one of the best processes from start to finish for getting a health insurance policy initiated. Fast moving sales environment with daily product and procedure changes.

Great work environment with accessibility to upper management down to supervisors. Company holiday celebrations and off site sales outings on a regular basis.

Partnership – more... with most of the major insurance companies nationwide gives entry level employees great knowledge of health insurance products and procedures. – less
Seasonal Employment, good company with strong employer/employee relationship
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 11, 2013
Provided excellent training and licensing for selling Medicare health plans. Good marketing plan to reach potential clients and stayed busy selling all day.
Great people and benefits
Sales, Training Department (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 3, 2013
There are days when my job is typical, but there are days when I must be able to use my diverse skills. A work day would include but not limited to, corporate reports for training, preparing for a day of training, creating workbooks for training, assisting sales representatives with their certifications online, management and team meetings, writing – more... content for training modules as well as editing, interdepartmental interactions to meet corporate goals. When I have been in sales over the years, I have sold products in person and over the phone. I have worked and managed call centers, and trained the sales force. – less
Company has not changed with the market
Sales (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: decent pay for work performed
Cons: managment is not approachable, bonus structure is always changing.
They treat people like a commodity both employees and customers they serve. Preferential treatment is a real problem. Management says it doesn't happen but they do nothign to hide it and it's seen by everyone on the floor almost daily. Bonus structure changes constantly so it's hard to know what or how you'll be paid. till half of the month has already – more... passed. – less
Professional, Respectful, Organized
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), West Valley City, UtahDecember 22, 2012
Pros: they give you the tools and support to do what you need to do
Cons: wages but that's because utah is a right to work for less state.
Great company! I was only there for 7 weeks as a seasonal Medicare Part D enrollment representative. I felt the training, the attitude of management, the culture, technology, etc. were all top-notch! It would be a great place to work long term with great benefits, employee stock purchase and an easy going atmosphere.
Productivity
Licensed Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Sandy, UtahAugust 20, 2012
Pros: free lunches, bonuses great.
Cons: i didnt get a lot of coaching from my surpervisor, would have loved that.
It was a great place to work, I was a seasonal worker there. I would work there again. I loved how we had free lunches when sales where high and management was great.
I learned a lot from the people I worked with and I enjoyed working with them. The hardest of the job was not getting licensed in most states I could sell. That really set me back compared – more... to my co-workers, probably the reason I wasn't retained. – less
Good company
Executive Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 21, 2014
I really enjoyed working here. I got great experience at a very important firm, working with smart, highly competent people. I found the work fulfilling and rewarding.
ehealth summary
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), regina,saskMarch 26, 2014
Pros: variety of work
Cons: not being able to get everything you wanted to get done in day
talked on average between150-200 people a day on the telephone
accurately entered paper work into PHRS DATA BASE SYSTEM
Liased with other branches within the ministry to provide prompt customer service
* most enjoyable part of the day was being able to assist the public in solving their problems