eHealth

eHealth Employee Reviews

If you are desperate
Medicare Sales Rep (Former Employee), Westford, MAMay 4, 2015
Pros: They will hire ANYONE so if you are desperate and a bottom feeder you will be IN!
Cons: They will hire ANYONE so if you are desperate and a bottom feeder you are in.
I worked as a Medicare Sales Rep almost a year. Was an above average performer. Shift bids were horrible. Adherence meant you were often running back to your desk to get in "phone ready" mode. Management is doomsday mentality always bringing up problems or potential problems that never came to fruition. It made for an uneasy environment and bad morale. About 85% of people I worked with were looking for another job.
dedication
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Gold River, CAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: relaxed environment
Happy,hard working employees that do all they can to get applications processed for people who have health care needs for americans,
Exchange enrollment specialist (Former Employee), Gold RiverMarch 16, 2015
Great Place to work, Great team. Management is well organized and proritized. All the employees love doing their job on the day to day basis
Fun environment
Post Enrollment/Customer Care-Medicare Division (Current Employee), SALT LAKE CITYMarch 12, 2015
Loved working here! My boss was great. Though they had to close our department, I was sad to go. The people were very friendly and HR was GREAT.
Production of a lot commission statements
Commission Specialist (Current Employee), Gold River, CAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: working hours
Cons: a lot of deliverable's
After a day, you have a to do list for the next day, but the next day is entirely different and the work continues to pile up. It's expected to speak in a whisper and the suite is extremely quiet
Productive Employer
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Gold River, CAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: team approach
I enjoyed my time at EHealth Insurance, my co-workers made every day a good day!
My typical day was filled with multiple calls, it was fast paced.
The hardest part of the job was shift changes every 6 months
Productive sales enviornment
Exchange Enrollment Sales Specialist (seasonal) (Former Employee), Gold River, CAFebruary 27, 2015
ehealth was a great place to work. they have provided me with the skills and knowledge i needed to do my job function with perfection
Fun and Excellent place to work
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee), Westford, MAFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Co-workers are very knowledgable and helpful, Management provides good feedback. Good place to work, and staff in the call center provides good service and teamwork.
Medicare Sales Rep
Medicare Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: good company
Cons: no upward opportunities
Spend all day awaiting inbound calls. Provide excellent customer service to prospective clients. Market Medicare Insurance Plans to potential clients, create networking opportunities. Few management and upper movement opportunities.
Great place to do seasonal work.
Enrollment Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 10, 2014
Great place to work, the staff is incredibly friendly and everyone is so helpful.
Work days are hectic during Open Enrollment, but the company tries to do what they can to make working comfortable.
Very Productive workplace.
Quality Control (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: job security
Great place to work, coworkers were very enjoyable and personable.
terrible work environment
Medicare Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 23, 2014
Cons: to many to list
had set schedule of applications to complete and dates to have them submitted. only a hadful of representatives allowed on the phone, and always to many calls coming in. but managment would not allow more reps to answer the phones, then would complain about to many back to back calls. managment is a joke, siad that any questions they would help, but they would sit in their offices all day on facwbook and whenever anyone had questions they would be ruse and tell us to find our own answers and to not bother them. co-workers were polite. most enjoyable part of the job was to log out of systems and go home
Great place to work with a good culture
Inbound Call Center/ Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee), Gold River, CAMay 1, 2014
I was a call center representative and sales agent for the largest health insurance broker. I have nothing but praise and respect for this organization. I came in know nothing of the industry and left with a ton of knowledge and skill. I would work there again if I lived in the same city.
Medicare sales from your cubicle
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), West Valley CityDecember 16, 2013
Pros: extensive training and plenty of free lunches
Cons: job security based on sales and adherance.
I handled inbound Medicare sales calls from my cubicle. I worked 40 hours a week. They provided training prior to sales. Management served to review any failed calls or adherence issues.
Growing company
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 16, 2013
Pros: great environment to work in
Cons: only seasonal job
Great Human Resources Manager to work for, Fun and sociable workers to work with.
Fast paced phone sales
Sales Support Representative (Current Employee), Gold River, CAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: cutting edge technology and comfortable work place
Cons: unstable market right now
eHealth has one of the best processes from start to finish for getting a health insurance policy initiated. Fast moving sales environment with daily product and procedure changes.

Great work environment with accessibility to upper management down to supervisors. Company holiday celebrations and off site sales outings on a regular basis.

Partnership with most of the major insurance companies nationwide gives entry level employees great knowledge of health insurance products and procedures.
Seasonal Employment, good company with strong employer/employee relationship
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 11, 2013
Provided excellent training and licensing for selling Medicare health plans. Good marketing plan to reach potential clients and stayed busy selling all day.
Great people and benefits
Sales, Training Department (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 3, 2013
There are days when my job is typical, but there are days when I must be able to use my diverse skills. A work day would include but not limited to, corporate reports for training, preparing for a day of training, creating workbooks for training, assisting sales representatives with their certifications online, management and team meetings, writing content for training modules as well as editing, interdepartmental interactions to meet corporate goals. When I have been in sales over the years, I have sold products in person and over the phone. I have worked and managed call centers, and trained the sales force.
Company has not changed with the market
Sales (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: decent pay for work performed
Cons: managment is not approachable, bonus structure is always changing.
They treat people like a commodity both employees and customers they serve. Preferential treatment is a real problem. Management says it doesn't happen but they do nothign to hide it and it's seen by everyone on the floor almost daily. Bonus structure changes constantly so it's hard to know what or how you'll be paid. till half of the month has already passed.
Professional, Respectful, Organized
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), West Valley City, UtahDecember 22, 2012
Pros: they give you the tools and support to do what you need to do
Cons: wages but that's because utah is a right to work for less state.
Great company! I was only there for 7 weeks as a seasonal Medicare Part D enrollment representative. I felt the training, the attitude of management, the culture, technology, etc. were all top-notch! It would be a great place to work long term with great benefits, employee stock purchase and an easy going atmosphere.

About eHealth

An industry innovator for over fifteen (15) years eHealth, Inc. is an internet and technology company that is transforming the – Read more