eHealth

eHealth Employee Reviews

the company...and job
Medicare Sales Representative (Current Employee), Gold River, CAAugust 28, 2015
Good place to work. However like every sales position there will be major adjustments to the commission structure of the compensation which is not always welcomed. Very few opportunities to advance, however, other than that it's a good place to work.
sales job
Medicare Sales Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 28, 2015
Generally a fun environment to work in. Heavily regulated industry from CMS and other regulatory agencies. Not busy most of the year and insanely busy for almost two months.
Good workplace with flexible hours
Lead Revenue Specialist (Former Employee), gold river, caJune 9, 2015
Pros: great benefits packages. flexible hours
Cons: high demand in sales.
Good workplace that allows flexible hours for the job to be completed. Lots of training provided. Good team work environment. great benefits packages.
If you are desperate
Medicare Sales Rep (Former Employee), Westford, MAMay 4, 2015
Pros: They will hire ANYONE so if you are desperate and a bottom feeder you will be IN!
Cons: They will hire ANYONE so if you are desperate and a bottom feeder you are in.
I worked as a Medicare Sales Rep almost a year. Was an above average performer. Shift bids were horrible. Adherence meant you were often running back to your desk to get in "phone ready" mode. Management – more... is doomsday mentality always bringing up problems or potential problems that never came to fruition. It made for an uneasy environment and bad morale. About 85% of people I worked with were looking for another job. – less
dedication
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Gold River, CAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: relaxed environment
Happy,hard working employees that do all they can to get applications processed for people who have health care needs for americans,
Exchange enrollment specialist (Former Employee), Gold RiverMarch 16, 2015
Great Place to work, Great team. Management is well organized and proritized. All the employees love doing their job on the day to day basis
Fun environment
Post Enrollment/Customer Care-Medicare Division (Current Employee), SALT LAKE CITYMarch 12, 2015
Loved working here! My boss was great. Though they had to close our department, I was sad to go. The people were very friendly and HR was GREAT.
Production of a lot commission statements
Commission Specialist (Current Employee), Gold River, CAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: working hours
Cons: a lot of deliverable's
After a day, you have a to do list for the next day, but the next day is entirely different and the work continues to pile up. It's expected to speak in a whisper and the suite is extremely quiet
Productive Employer
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Gold River, CAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: team approach
I enjoyed my time at EHealth Insurance, my co-workers made every day a good day!
My typical day was filled with multiple calls, it was fast paced.
The hardest part of the job was shift changes every 6 months
Productive sales enviornment
Exchange Enrollment Sales Specialist (seasonal) (Former Employee), Gold River, CAFebruary 27, 2015
ehealth was a great place to work. they have provided me with the skills and knowledge i needed to do my job function with perfection
Fun and Excellent place to work
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee), Westford, MAFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Co-workers are very knowledgable and helpful, Management provides good feedback. Good place to work, and staff in the call center provides good service and teamwork.
Medicare Sales Rep
Medicare Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: good company
Cons: no upward opportunities
Spend all day awaiting inbound calls. Provide excellent customer service to prospective clients. Market Medicare Insurance Plans to potential clients, create networking opportunities. Few management and upper movement opportunities.
Great place to do seasonal work.
Enrollment Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 10, 2014
Great place to work, the staff is incredibly friendly and everyone is so helpful.
Work days are hectic during Open Enrollment, but the company tries to do what they can to make working comfortable.
Very Productive workplace.
Quality Control (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: job security
Great place to work, coworkers were very enjoyable and personable.
terrible work environment
Medicare Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 23, 2014
Cons: to many to list
had set schedule of applications to complete and dates to have them submitted. only a hadful of representatives allowed on the phone, and always to many calls coming in. but managment would not allow more – more... reps to answer the phones, then would complain about to many back to back calls. managment is a joke, siad that any questions they would help, but they would sit in their offices all day on facwbook and whenever anyone had questions they would be ruse and tell us to find our own answers and to not bother them. co-workers were polite. most enjoyable part of the job was to log out of systems and go home – less
Great place to work with a good culture
Inbound Call Center/ Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee), Gold River, CAMay 1, 2014
I was a call center representative and sales agent for the largest health insurance broker. I have nothing but praise and respect for this organization. I came in know nothing of the industry and left with a ton of knowledge and skill. I would work there again if I lived in the same city.
good place to cut your teeth
Medicare Sales (Current Employee), Westford, MAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: training, training training
Cons: call center
If you have a heart beat and can roll with the punches this job is for you.

Need to be able to learn and adjust fast to changing demands of company.

If you like shifting sands and constant running in one place or uphill your be

A number 1 at eHealth. I would recommend it though if you are discouraged

the current job market.
Medicare sales from your cubicle
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), West Valley CityDecember 16, 2013
Pros: extensive training and plenty of free lunches
Cons: job security based on sales and adherance.
I handled inbound Medicare sales calls from my cubicle. I worked 40 hours a week. They provided training prior to sales. Management served to review any failed calls or adherence issues.
Growing company
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 16, 2013
Pros: great environment to work in
Cons: only seasonal job
Great Human Resources Manager to work for, Fun and sociable workers to work with.
Fast paced phone sales
Sales Support Representative (Current Employee), Gold River, CAJuly 29, 2013
Pros: cutting edge technology and comfortable work place
Cons: unstable market right now
eHealth has one of the best processes from start to finish for getting a health insurance policy initiated. Fast moving sales environment with daily product and procedure changes.

Great work environment – more... with accessibility to upper management down to supervisors. Company holiday celebrations and off site sales outings on a regular basis.

Partnership with most of the major insurance companies nationwide gives entry level employees great knowledge of health insurance products and procedures. – less
Industry