eHealthInsurance

eHealthInsurance Employer Reviews

Loved it.
QA, Compliance & Customer Exp Review Mgr (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 25, 2014
Great company, culture and people. Leading in the industry.
It was very good exprience
QA Analyst (Former Employee), edisonMarch 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch sometimes
Cons: short break
I like to work there. good staff and very cooperative. I learn many more new stuff, people are friendly to teach and help. and always open for our suggestions.
Fantastic Place to work
Health Insurance, Sr. Sales Representative (Former Employee), Gold River, CAOctober 26, 2013
I enjoyed working at Ehealth, the people are great and the benefits are better than I have ever seen
Fun and great place to work for
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: seasonal job
-The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great quality people
-The hardest part of the job was to leave the company
Great environment to work in
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 22, 2012
Pros: great people to work with.
Cons: only seasonal jobs for several employees during the enrollment period
Work 40 hours per week, I love working in this company because people are friendly and hard workers.
Industry leading company
Small Business Account Executive (Former Employee), Gold River, CAOctober 28, 2012
Pros: quantity and quality leads, website tools enabled quick and efficient sales
Cons: morale decreased after company went public
Outbound calling following up on requested quotes, customizing benefit packages, closing the sale, assisting with enrollment and case implementation, enrollment meetings. Excellent management during tenure, family-like atmosphere amongst teammates.
Unlimited Possibilities
Sales Support and Service (Former Employee), Gold River, CASeptember 6, 2012
I enjoyed this work from home position as it extended the availability to our customers seeking health insurance from our website. My employer showed great trust in myself and my team that was working from home that we were still working just as hard at home as we did while in the call center
Great Group of Caring and Sincere Individuals
Medicare Sales Representative (Former Employee), Gold River, CAJune 14, 2012
Pros: free lunches, potlucks, and raffle prizes
Cons: short and timed breaks
Wroking in a heavy call center enviornment with over 100+ licensed agents and brokers, all of whom were professional and sincere in their efforts to bring revenue through the doors, during a very busy and hetic at times open enrollment season.
Pays well, sweatshop, no clear communication
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Gold River, CAMay 8, 2012
Pros: money
Cons: everything else
Although compensation is at par with the market, the company does well in running an insurance broker sweatshop, with little care about career growth and work-life balance. Workers are unmotivated and dull, due to the culture of "if it ain't broke, why fix it." Company tries to be a high technology firm, but environment and management do not support – more... agile and freethinking attitudes. – less

About eHealthInsurance

eHealth brought e-commerce to the insurance business. Through its eHealthInsurance subsidiary, the company sells health insurance – Read more