Eide Bailly LLP Employee Reviews

Good work/Life Balance
Accounting Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 28, 2017
Good work/Life Balance.
They really tried to be uplifting and supportive especially during the busy season.
Great community outreach supporter.
Could have used more feedback on expectations and goals.
Good company
Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 16, 2017
Great experience.
Great company
Great coworker and friendly environment
Learning new stuff everyday and so many different challenges.
I am so thankful.
Pros
Good company
Cons
To many hours
The partners care
Tax Associate (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 14, 2017
I only worked for EideBailly for a brief period, but I cannot say enough about how great this company was to work for. I was hired full-time after working as a tax intern. Just 11 days after being hired, my brother passed away and I decided that I needed to move back home to be closer to family. The upper management was so wonderful and understanding through the whole process. Kindness and compassion are words that come to mind. This company truly cares about their staff and their families. They were willing to bend over backwards to help me out with anything I needed, even after I had let them know I would not be returning. I just wish they had an office where I moved because I would had prefered to continue to work for them.
Great Place to work
Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 25, 2017
Eide Bailly is a great place to work! The people are very friendly, opportunity for advance and very fulfilling place to work. Have many clients and different industries, which allow for opportunity to work with many different type of clients.
Good place to start a career
Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDApril 12, 2017
Eide Bailly is a good place to work if you are starting in Public accounting. The pay is not very competitive. The people there are all friendly and helpful.
I enjoy working here...
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 6, 2016
I've worked here as an admin for 3 years now and I can honestly say there hasn't been a day when I've dreaded the idea of having to go to work the next day. The only thing I've dreaded is my long commute to work, specifically on bad snow days.

I've been very lucky when it comes to getting along with my co-workers. I left my previous job due to non-stop drama at the office (it was a small family owned company), so that was the last thing I wanted to deal with when looking for a new job. I know it happens among others within the office, however, I'm extremely lucky and have never had to deal with it personally. The team I get to work with is very friendly and laid back. They too, hate the thought of having to deal with any drama at work, and that plays a big part in why we all get along so well.
Pros
Good Benefits, Friendly Staff
Cons
Downtown Location/Commute
An Adult High School
Tax Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 31, 2016
Eide Bailly's staff is very clicky. Upper management for the administrative team meets bi-weekly for touch bases which are pointless. Any concerns brought to them are basically blown off and given back to you to deal with, meaning nothing really ever gets taken care of or fixed. Seniority is used against those who are newbies, when it is their best interest to throw in your face. The tax administrative staff will 'train' you and then act like you are interrupting them and being annoying if you have any questions. Be expected to know everything there is to know by the 2nd year you work there and don't ask any questions. I kept copious notes and still had questions which I ended up being afraid to ask because they wouldn't be received with any respect. The partners are wonderful to work with for the most part and I had very good relationships with them, but unfortunately you don't work as closely with them as you do the administrative staff. To work here you need to not make mistakes, because doing so means that you 'don't care about your job'. Working in the administrative department is like riding a roller coaster of ups and downs and it's draining. The pros did not out weigh the cons which was a huge reason I left.
Pros
Compensation isn't too bad
Cons
People are two-faced and fake.
Eide Bailly LLP is a great place to work!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 23, 2015
Administrative support is a split between two teams; Tax & Audit. Both were great groups of people to work with and it made the work that much more enjoyable. Their benefits and support of their employees is exemplary.
Pros
Good people to work closely with.
Cons
Lack of communication from upper management
Core values strongly live by
ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  WANovember 23, 2014
Good experience to learning new procedures and adapting to changes. Not a lot of people can adjust well and it is very noticeable.
Reasonable Benefits
Accounting Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 4, 2014
Worked from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm

I went from being an administrative assistant for 6 years to being an accounting services associate for 2 years.

My manager/supervisor cared about going the extra mile for his clients.
Workplace that provided daily challenges that increased ones critical thinking skills.
Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDJanuary 6, 2014
As a tax intern, I prepared numerous individual, corporation, and partnership tax returns during busy season.
Great work and home life balance
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDMarch 19, 2013
Great place to work. People that work here are great. Small company atmosphere with big organization resources.
Overall Eide Bailly is a great place to work in the public accounting field.
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 1, 2013
I enjoyed the people that I worked with. I traveled a lot and met a lot of great people all over the country.
Cons
traveling was more than i wanted to do.
They have a great culture for work life balance
Operations Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 8, 2012
This is a great place to work, my team members are wonderful. Upper management seems a little bit disconnected with the full operations.