Eide Bailly LLP Employee Reviews in United States

An Adult High School
Tax Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 31, 2016
Eide Bailly's staff is very clicky. Upper management for the administrative team meets bi-weekly for touch bases which are pointless. Any concerns brought to them are basically blown off and given back to you to deal with, meaning nothing really ever gets taken care of or fixed. Seniority is used against those who are newbies, when it is their best interest to throw in your face. The tax administrative staff will 'train' you and then act like you are interrupting them and being annoying if you have any questions. Be expected to know everything there is to know by the 2nd year you work there and don't ask any questions. I kept copious notes and still had questions which I ended up being afraid to ask because they wouldn't be received with any respect. The partners are wonderful to work with for the most part and I had very good relationships with them, but unfortunately you don't work as closely with them as you do the administrative staff. To work here you need to not make mistakes, because doing so means that you 'don't care about your job'. Working in the administrative department is like riding a roller coaster of ups and downs and it's draining. The pros did not out weigh the cons which was a huge reason I left.
Pros
Compensation isn't too bad
Cons
People are two-faced and fake.
Core values strongly live by
ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  WANovember 23, 2014
Good experience to learning new procedures and adapting to changes. Not a lot of people can adjust well and it is very noticeable.
Reasonable Benefits
Accounting Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 4, 2014
Worked from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm

I went from being an administrative assistant for 6 years to being an accounting services associate for 2 years.

My manager/supervisor cared about going the extra mile for his clients.
Workplace that provided daily challenges that increased ones critical thinking skills.
Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDJanuary 6, 2014
As a tax intern, I prepared numerous individual, corporation, and partnership tax returns during busy season.
Great work and home life balance
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDMarch 19, 2013
Great place to work. People that work here are great. Small company atmosphere with big organization resources.
Overall Eide Bailly is a great place to work in the public accounting field.
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 1, 2013
I enjoyed the people that I worked with. I traveled a lot and met a lot of great people all over the country.
Cons
traveling was more than i wanted to do.
They have a great culture for work life balance
Operations Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 8, 2012
This is a great place to work, my team members are wonderful. Upper management seems a little bit disconnected with the full operations.