Eighteen Capital Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worst company have every worked for
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 24, 2018
The corporate people do not care about there employees. They only care about money they don't even care about the teanents. Very poor mangment. Will micro manage you want to know exactly what you are doing everyday. At every moment. On oncalls you do not get paid any mileage or any pay until you are on property and clock in. Will lie to about raises and bonuses. Has very poor mangment from corporate.
Pros
No pros.
Cons
Pay, benefits insurance is at a high cost
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 9, 2018
Great experience and learned a lot. Management truly cares about their employees. Flexible hours. Lunch and breakfast provided. Great office location on plaza.
Great growing company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  SCOctober 20, 2017
Great company with a lot of opportunities. I love my property and team and have no plans of ever leaving. My supervisor is supportive and I’ve learned a lot
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Always busy
Memories at The Retreat
Leasing / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 17, 2017
When I was hired I had no experience in leasing. I had a great teacher so I learned fast, I stayed super busy. I had paid vacations several times. For the most part the residents were friendly. The coworkers at the time were like family.
Pros
busy, paid okay, never bored
Cons
stressful at times, lots of work
Owner's are not involved
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 21, 2017
I was excited to be hired on at this company, they do have great benefits, provide lunch on Wed and breakfast on Fridays, great 401k, a nice office and a kitchen stocked. However, its a "big boys club" so to speak. If you cross the upper management of men, they will find a way to get rid of you, which is what happened to me. If you have a concern, dont bother, nothing will get done about it. The controller that I worked with is no longer there. When I was there, I had been written up for bogus accusations and did not sign it, typed up a rebuttal and then was let go later in the year. During that time, the controller nit picked at everything I did, I had been set up. Its a "clicky" office and I do not care for that.
Benefits
Cons
All Management were men

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eighteen Capital Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8