Eileen Fisher Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 29, 2017
When working for Eileen fisher the management didn't understand that life happens, and when hiring college students they didn't care or compromise to come up with a solution. The work environment however was relaxed and very slow paced which is good for college students who are looking for a job where they aren't stressed or worried about anything.
Pros
Free clothes
Cons
poor management
Import Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvington, NYNovember 7, 2017
Awesome place to work, great work life balance but lacked career and salary advancement. My leader was amazing but there is also a lack of good leadership skills throughout the company.
"Great place to work."
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 21, 2017
Great place to work. Flexible work/life balance schedule. A true collaborative workplace culture. Employees can truly thrive in wellness & personal development.
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
Short Breaks
Collaborative workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvington, NYAugust 13, 2017
Spend significant amount of time collaborating in-person and virtual to get work done. Getting to decisions sometimes takes some time due to lengthy discussions.... But the decisions are usually well thought out when they are made.
Strong Team Spirit, Training and Development Focus
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 21, 2017
Eileen Fisher:
There' s a leader in every chair.
Effective Communicator
Product development
Conflict Resolution
Balance workload to ensure timely and accurate response to customers both internally and externally
Problem solving

KGGN:

On-Air Radio Personality/Station Programmer with 4 years of experience encompassing digital production, studio and live broadcasts, and commercial voice-overs. Expert in consistently entertaining large audiences with tireless enthusiasm.
Pros
Work Life Balance
easy going, green tea drinking work place
Key Holder/ Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2017
Great sustainable company to work for, very much into giving back to the commuity and the environment. The management stuff was excellant and welcoming to work with, company provided paid lunch and sick days.
Pros
paid lunch and wellness funds
Cons
part time hire
Review
SENIOR SALES LEAD (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNMay 23, 2017
Typical day was nuts with a vacuum of leadership. Pace is wild with no direction given. Leadership is lacking and no conflict resolution. Please think carefully.
Great Work/Life balance
Product Development- Technical Design Temp (Former Employee) –  Irvington, NYMay 11, 2017
EF really takes care of their employees and Work/Life balance is a top priority!

There is yoga, masseuse, daily free snacks and lunches and plenty of extracurricular activities to enhance the overall experience and culture.

As a result, employees have more of an incentive to work harder and become truly devoted to their respective roles.

I highly recommend EF to anyone looking for a workplace with vibrant energy that resonates all around.
Great Company
Design Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 6, 2017
Loved working here-great work culture, great coworkers, lots of parties and benefits. Yoga classes for interns and employees, and back massage days were great.
Excellent Company
Administrative Partner in IT (Current Employee) –  Irvington, NYApril 14, 2017
Ive never experienced a better culture in my career. Work hard and play harder. They take care of you as a woman. I really enjoy working with the employees at Eileen Fisher. The company pushes for you to be better at your job and as a person too.
Excellent company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMFebruary 2, 2017
Daily preparation of the store to showcase the latest designer fashions for women.
Maintain good client relationships for repeat business.
Teaching women how to select clothing that make them feel good and look good.
Excellent work life balance.
I enjoyed every aspect of this company and its culture.
Pros
Flowers and snacks for employrees
A truly holistic company
PT Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLJanuary 12, 2017
EF is one of the greatest companies to work for, and they really stand behind their message and their employees.
If you've never worked in retail this is a soft start, and you will be spoiled. If you've worked in retail for a long time, working at EF will seem too good to be true.
Pros
Great Wellness and Education compensation program
Cons
Very slow paced (but this can sometimes be a pro)
Very Little advancement, few opportunities to grow financially
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2017
The company has drastically changed within the past decade. There is very little opportunity to grow and advance and the pay scale is not in alignment with the rest of the industry for many of the positions. Very stagnant environment.
Manufacturing Operations Assistant
Manufacturing Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvington, NYNovember 30, 2016
Fun culture and great company to work for. Beautiful clothes that I hope my fiance/wife can eventually afford to wear. I did not have a fashion background. So, there were challenges working for a women's clothing company. However, they were very pleasant.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
None to speak of.
Joyful place to work
SALES LEADER/STOCK Associate (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CASeptember 15, 2016
Hours are flexible, coworkers are fun to work with, I have learned the ins and outs of retail. Best part of job is selling beautiful clothing. Each day is different.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
no health insurance
Company culture is good. Beautiful work environment.
Assistant Store Leader (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 6, 2016
Generally a wonderful place to work. Management in stores set the tone. Some are better than others. Turnover is quite low and staff work as a team with no commissions.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 14, 2016
Eileen fisher is a great company to work for. The support of my teammates and managers is great. Greeting each and every customer with a hello and smile, a warm welcome, individual attention was what eileen fisher is all about. The Customer was treated like queens. And I Enjoyed every minute, wardroping them with such beautiful clothing. And to see the pleasure on their faces was very satisfying .
Pros
A clothing allowances
Cons
Taking the mbta
Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, PAJuly 14, 2016
During my time at Eileen Fisher, I was welcomed, nurtured and inspired. I was able to express my creative thoughts and loved everything about working in one of their stores. I had the opportunity to sit in on a few meetings at their home office in NY and I had the same feelings there that I did at my home store. This is a wonderful company to work for. Great pay and benefits!
fun work place
warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJApril 10, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job is in the mornings because everyone greets each other, but the hardest part is that we get short breaks. Also, my co-workers are great, we have a nice relationship.
Pros
clean work environment
Cons
short breaks
Brand extremely reflective of creator
Freelance Global Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 31, 2016
Work Life balance is an major factor
Office space resembles home
Casual dress code
Open space work area
Very community oriented
Employee satisfaction a top priority
Upper management engages with staff on monthly basis for feedback
Very involved upper management shows company's level of involvement with employees
Clothing Allowance
Temp to Perm a great way in the door

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eileen Fisher. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2