Eileen Fisher

Eileen Fisher Employer Reviews

A wonderful company to work for.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Wellesley, MAJanuary 23, 2015
The culture of the company is one of respect and honoring individual differences. Allows sales associates to have typical management responsibilities depending on skills and interests.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping our customers. They are interesting, educated, and EF fans. They are a joy to know and assist in selecting their wardrobe.
Innovative and supportive workplace with a honest interest in staff well being.
Southeast Regional Merchandise Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 3, 2014
Pros: salary, benefit package, education program, supportive upper management
Cons: not being able to support all stores all the time.
During my time with Eileen Fisher I had 6 states in my region that I supported, maintained, trained, hired employees and worked with management to cultivate a fun and productive place to work. I learned so much about merchandising, working with visual staff, store management, and buyers. The hardest part of my job was the territory was growing so fast and I really needed to be everywhere at once. I loved working with my EF co-workers and the staff in all the stores in the southeast region.
Overall best place I have ever worked
Temporary Product Development Assistant (Former Employee), Irvington, NYMarch 18, 2014
The past year at Eileen Fisher was one of the best years of my life. I was only supposed to work on a small project which led to me taking on bigger ones throughout the course of my stay. The people, the environment and the culture all exceeded my expecations.
Retail Business at its Best
Full time IT Associate (Former Employee), New YorkNovember 7, 2013
Solving user end issues was the best part of my job. Coming across as the IT Hero. Team leaders knew what they wanted and how.
Best IT team thus far, sharing info and working as a team.
The hardest part was to say good bye.
Enjoy working with one of the best medium company .
Creative and fun work atmosphere
Lead Apple Technician (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: no vision care
Great medium business to work for... have great leaders to build energy and experience from. There is so much room for learning at Eileen Fisher.
A great company with helpful and nice people
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee), Irvington, NYNovember 29, 2012
Pros: bonus at the end of year
Cons: there is badly any turnover, so it is hard to land a regular full time position.
My co-workers are the best, and they always make work fun. It is a small private company, but a great place for working mothers.
great company
Sales (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 9, 2012
great place to work
generous benefits
nice people
good environment

About Eileen Fisher

EILEEN FISHER is more than a brand. We are a culture and an ethos born of passionate individuals who work as we live, using good – Read more

Eileen Fisher Photos