Einstein Bros.® Bagels Employee Reviews

good
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  AtlantaOctober 18, 2017
good, stresseful, mangement is ok, workplace culture is fast pace, food safety is a high standard, customer service is highly recomended, fair place to work
A Good starter job
Manager's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 17, 2017
A good place to begin working when you are just starting out as a young teenager/college student. You will stay busy the majority of the time there and muli-tasking is a big aspect of the job.
Pros
Discounted lunch, closes early
Cons
Always on your feet.
It was disaster
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 15, 2017
I was constantly harassed by a male coworker here and the manager wouldn't do anything cause the coworker was black. I was also forced to work 5am shifts.
Pros
Free lunch, got sales and cashier experience
Cons
Stated above, the pay was bad, major favoritism at the location
Fun place to work
Baker/Intern (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 12, 2017
Fun environment to work in. Great food and great managers. The area to work in is wonderful and working with your coworkers is the greatest experience.
fast paced, and bagels.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, AROctober 12, 2017
its a bagel shop. many bagels and creams. you get different drinks too from water and juice to coffees. offered fruits and warm meals too. it was decent. but turns out I didn't like bagels lol. other workers is what made it enjoyable. I didn't stay long though.
Pros
discounted meals
Cons
fast paced
Very fun work environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 10, 2017
This company had a great work atmosphere and great management. I had a lot of fun working with different people. Great team work and great customers as well.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
low paying
Work Environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIOctober 5, 2017
the atmosphere overall was great, there was always changes and something new to create which kept business extremely busy. But the supervision and staffing was terrible.
Pros
Made friends
Cons
Overworked
good hours, good management
CUSTOMER SERIVCE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 1, 2017
the food is great, the job culture is relaxed and fun. The time goes by fast because you stay busy. this is an early morning job. they are busiest before lunch. good place to work
Fun Co-workers, Chaotic Management
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Cottonwood Heights, UTSeptember 26, 2017
I worked for Einsteins for about a month before I realized just how ill put-together the place was. Not only did we fail our audit AND re-audit, but the manager wasn't flexible with schedule changes. Not to mention the fact that he didn't put up the one-week schedule until literally the day before the schedule started. (Ex: The schedule starting Wed 9/27 through 10/3 wouldn't be up until Tue 9/26) Whenever we were put under a stressful situation (like a rush, or the audit) everything would fall apart. The shift lead would be in panic and have no sense of organization. It didn't help that we were constantly being told that our jobs were on the line if we made a mistake.

However, once the rush is over and there wasn't anything to stress about, working there wasn't so bad. I just have never worked under such disorganized management before.
Pros
50% discount, plenty of breaks
Cons
Unprofessional management, disorganization
Not much fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 25, 2017
Einstein’s may make good bagels but they can use a new recipe on taking care if their employees. Especially the environment in which they work, and management

Want to know more about Einstein Bros.® Bagels?

Ask a question
Loved it
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 22, 2017
I loved working for Einstein it was a great experience with great co workers and friendly customers I would definitely work there again. good pay for restaurant
Einstein Bros. Bagels (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 22, 2017
Very productive. Make sure our customers are happy with their order. Fresh food. The managers are very helpful & friendly. The job is pretty easy & good
sandwich artist
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 21, 2017
worked independently primarily
created over 200 different sandwich bagel combonations
worked at a fast pace
treated/paid unfairly
would not go back here
Pros
unlimited drinks
Cons
cranky customers
Horrible
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MOSeptember 19, 2017
Never work for aramark. They do not work with class schedule and you still have to come in when you are throwing up and sick. They make you find a replacement and it is just sucks!
decent job
Shift Management (Former Employee) –  indianaSeptember 14, 2017
not much to say its fun, you are real busy then real slow they have changed a lot since i worked there but it was good at the time just had some really bad uneducated and under qualified managers at the time but some were excellent. mixed bag i think depending on what store you are at.
Pros
good food can be fun
Cons
unrealistic expectations and some bad stafff
Faced Paced
HOST INTERNATIONAL (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 14, 2017
The employees were fun but the manager was unfair. I worked lots hours and felt very unappreciated. I wasn't able to to learn anything new and wanted to move up but couldn't
can be crazy when busy but otherwise relaxed
Cashier/ Sandwich Maker (Current Employee) –  Bartlett, TNSeptember 12, 2017
Einsteins is a good easy job with fair pay. managers can either be really cool or really lazy so be careful. The main downside to this place is that if youre in school you will get very few hours.
Pros
half off
Cons
no free food
Stressful Annoying
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 11, 2017
This is not the best company to work for. The management is terrible. They have absolutely no idea what they're doing. Not to mention, they are also very unprofessional. I've had okay times at that place but seriously, the management there sucks.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Why do I have to do this
AGM (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 10, 2017
It was a job I worked for a long time. I gave them a lot its time to move on. Requires fast paced. Common sense. Ability to work under pressure and in loud envoriment.
It was a very fast pased work environment
Shift lead (Former Employee) –  Littleton ColoradoSeptember 8, 2017
I enjoyed most aspects of the job. It just was missing a lot of leadership. I also would have loved to get more hours. The customers were my favorite part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Einstein Bros.® Bagels. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8