Einstein Healthcare Network

Einstein Healthcare Network Employee Reviews

Team Work
Recreational Therapist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: diverse population, team work
Nice group to work with. My experience was a very great one. Within my department I can always count on my colleagues to lend a helping hand when needed.
Good organization
Device Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia PaJanuary 13, 2015
I enjoy what I do, however Ineed to work closer to home or from home.

I am resposible for all device/implant/organ billing.
productive and fast pace work place
Admissions Shift supervisor (Current Employee), east norriton, PADecember 17, 2014
Pros: wonderful work environment
Cons: acknowledgment for promotion
Love the people I work with, Management is very nice and reasonable.
Einstein Healthcare Network
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaNovember 12, 2014
At this 10-week internship I worked from 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday. I spent time in different departments and different locations of Human Resources throughout the Einstein network.
Einstein is a great work place
Security Officer/Receptionist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 13, 2014
Great company to work for. Had no problems with co-worker or supervisors. Handled call for security and worked in the ER keeping thing safe
very productive,educating love working here
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Philadelphia,PaSeptember 9, 2014
It's very diversified and very educating and you cand easily excel.
Chaplain Resident (Current Employee), ChaplaincyAugust 8, 2014
This organization does great work in the community.
I have learned that the community is grateful when the employees show true care about their patients.
Great Place to Work
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 28, 2014
I really enjoyed working at this hospital. The staffing was great and the managers were very helpful, kind and understanding. I also loved how well each professional team worked together. Lastly, it was a very rewarding experience because I learned a great deal and felt as if I could make a difference in my patients lives.
it was good
Medical Lab Technologist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2014
Cons: two brakes
Was very pleasant. convenient shift and atmosphear.
left for better future. found another job near the residence.
Tedious and stressful work enviroment
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches provided from pharmeceutical representatives.
Cons: the lack of compassion towards the patients
My experience working at Einstein Mayfair had it's pros and cons. I enjoyed working in the field of patient care. My passion is to work with people of different cultures and races. The con's of this job was the management and disorder in the work place. The staff and supervisors had no compassion for the new staff members or the patients'. The practice manger did not posses any customer service skills and lacked empathy towards the patients. The company did not provide proper training to new staff members, the doctors talked down to the patient service representatives and it was a very stressful work environment. The only thing that made my day was putting a smile on the patients faces; other than that I would say that working for Einstein has showed me how uncaring people can be towards the population that came through the doors on a daily basis. It is very sad that the doctors and practice manager treated the patients as if they were drug seekers and did not show one ounce of compassion towards their needs. I think that the staff members need more training in patient care and to learn to be more empathetic.
Not willing to break tradition
Government Relations (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 26, 2014
Einstein is very set in its ways and doesn't really want to adapt to the changing times.
Nice place to work.
Clinical Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 4, 2014
Nice co-workers
Learning place.
friendly people.
More work but less people.
RUNAWAY!
Protective Services Officer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 18, 2014
Pros: benefits were good until this year reportedly
Cons: breaks, overtime freezes, layoffs, ridiculously short staffed, work loads, etc...
I thought it was a disadvantage that the job posting is always for security, yet there weren't any security reviews; I am here to change that. You would think hospital security was easy, and that just may be the case however, that's not the case at Einstein main campus. It was the worst security job I ever held. The turnover rate is ridiculous, in just 2 years I was practically at the top of the seniority list. There is essentially no advancement opportunity for females, or even a chance of simply being hired. There's a lot of politics, favoritism, and retaliation. The Director of Security is an arrogant, nasty individual. The supervision is terrible i.e. we were actually told by a Lt. that there were "400 applicants on file that could replace us all if we didn't want to be there," yet we were ridiculously understaffed.They do not care about you as a security officer, to a point that its as if you're contracted and not actually a hospital employee. You only receive 1/2 hour breaks during an 8 hour shift if you're lucky enough to not have it interrupted. They expect everything out of you for next to nothing in pay. Also, do not think it's just for security, you will also be a receptionist, a janitor, a nurse, a mechanic, an escort, an undertaker (in a sense), etc...That list and my cons list could go on forever. Please do yourself a favor and take my advice.
No fun, too much pressure
Patient advocate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaApril 9, 2014
Pros: to have a job
Cons: long hours, little appreciation
No trust in management. They give you one face at front and another one at your back. Very unpleasant. No trust on co-workers either.
Student Nurse Extern -Pool (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 4, 2014
The staff is very cooperative. I learned a lot about nursing and how to deal with people.
Regulatory Liaison, Belmont Center (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 26, 2014
Mental Health Environment. Good environment to work. Flexible department. Loved working with clients.
KEEP SCROLLING....YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORK HERE!!!!!!
Someone who cares (Former Employee), Operating room Elkins ParkFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: none!!!
Cons: none!!!
Unless you want to jeopardize losing your license, do not work for this facility. It's a very chaotic and disorganized operating room. You work your butt off and you're lucky if you get a break or lunch relief. You're begged everyday to stay to finishe cases. You have call once a week and have to do late stay once or twice a week in addition to the call. That doesn't include taking call on the weekend too. When you're on call for the weekend, it's 7am Saturday morning until Monday at 7am. So there are times you could be there late 4-5 days/ week.
Life is to short to work all those hours and is certainly not worth the stress of it all. The manager does not care about the employees. It's looking good on paper that's more important.
It's like "The Island Of Misfits" no one has a clue what their doing. You're scrapping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to this type environment there.
Don't do it!!!
Run as fast as you can!!! There are plenty of other Hospitals that are much better then this pit. The quality of care is a disgrace! No one cares.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!
Friendly environment and staff
Decentralized Pharmacist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 6, 2014
Management is easy to approach and staff has a family environment.
proficient, educational, caring, respect
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Elkins Park, PAJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: adequate vacation time, fair nursing manager
Cons: can't think of one right n
1:4 nurse patient ration day shift
great benefit
good working condition
48870.00
LPN Utilization Nurse (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 11, 2013
Pros: benefits
Management can be biasis to certain individuals, in the care management department unfairness occurs often than not.