Einstein Healthcare Network Employee Reviews

Very relaxed
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PASeptember 28, 2017
The satellite office that I work in is still new to the company. We have a good amount of doctors that come in to see patients here, however, half of the week is very slow. Monday's and Tuesday's are our busiest days, which is great, but the rest of the week we are slow. It is a lot of time management, with what needs to be done the rest of the week for the next week, as well as trying to keep yourself busy.
Pros
great co-workers, some free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Can't keep administration
Staff Nurse-Labor and Delivery (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 23, 2017
Pay is ok could be better. We have been through so many CNO's, Directors and nurse managers since I have been here. Benefits are good only if you want to stay in the Einstein network. Short staffed We just went union.
Pros
location
Cons
short staffed, benefits, pay
Learning environment
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PASeptember 22, 2017
I enjoy working at Einstein because I have the ability to learn all aspects of running a medical practice. I feel the pay is low compared to the responsibility I have as a practice manager.
Pros
Learning environment
Cons
Low pay
A teaching hospital that allows volunteers opportunities to become employees
Health Unit Clerk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 22, 2017
Working at Einstein Healthcare Network was a great experience. I gained additional knowledge and experience in working with families and a multitude of situations. I was honored to form inspirational friendships that are life long.
Pros
knowledge and diversity.
Cons
shortage of hours
Most enjoyable part of my job
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Elkins Park, PASeptember 21, 2017
When family members remember who you are and how well you have taken car of their loved ones.

The hardest part of my job is when there is not enough time to spend with each patient talking about other aspects of their lives that has changed because of their injury.
Great coworkers, poor management
NRCMA (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PASeptember 13, 2017
Very poor management , great doctors and coworkers, fast paced stressful work environment, great benefits, great patients, learned a lot while employed here
Pros
Benefits, coworkers
Cons
Working at Einstein was very enjoyable, and i learned a lot.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2017
Our day starts at 7:45, patients are waiting at the door. we are busy fro the time we start right through lunch, and pass end of the day time. our patients are needy and require a lot of time. We have all different cultures so there is much to learn. That depending on which location you are at will determine the types of patients that will come and the different experiences you will encounter. Depending on the age group of your co-workers will depend on the moral, and respect that will exist in your workplace. The hardest part is when you hve a doctor that doesn't respect their workers and take them for granted. I love knowing that I have helped someone that day. That I have completed my task for the day
Pros
Taking care of people, making them feel better, and putting a smile on their face
Cons
Lack of communication, no respect, and no unity in the work place.
Einstein opinion
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 1, 2017
Can be challenging. No two days are the same. When I first started, training for the position was given periodically instead of consistently. For any new job position, extensive training is important.
Committed to employees
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 1, 2017
Excellent company to work for. They are fully committed to employee success and provide a great deal of learning opportunities for employees. There is a lot of room for personal growth.
Great place
Rehabilitation Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 24, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Einstien. Great staff great patients. I had an overall wonderful experience working for the company and in the Rehab department. Anyone would enjoy working for the company.
not for profit a joke
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  E NorritonJune 19, 2017
they dont even have a collections department. their rules regarding missed days are horrible,, understaffed. dept heads dont listen to the people in the trenches. management is always playing the blame game. not Einstein,, should be called Frankenstein..
Pros
health benefits
Cons
bad work environment.
Productive and busy work place
Medical Assistant,phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 3, 2017
Day would start by checking Pt in varifing insurance collection of copayments an bringing Pt back checking vital signs documenting of results assisting Dr with some surgical procedures lab collection of specimens including veinpuncture
Pros
Great bonus incentives
Cons
No breaks
Einstein
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2017
Work flow is good. Love patients and what I do. A great place to learn and gain experience than move on. Do not pay well. Some co workers are great to work with. They do not care about employees at all
Work environment undesirable
Physician Referral (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 18, 2017
Co-workers can't be trusted management appearance to you is,different than behind your back. Poor leadership skills,and management constantly reminding you of budget no confidence in remaining long term. Work environment unbalanced.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hire throigh temp agency np guranyee of being hired more like doing a, job yo catch up
great place to work
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAApril 25, 2017
this was a great place to work the office environment was awesome the staff was amazing it was bittersweet when I had to move out if state but it was a great experience
good
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAApril 18, 2017
ehn is a good place to work. good benefits, good doctors, good hours. the amount of work that they're giving medical assistants now outweighs the doctors and it can be extremely overwhelming.
Love this company
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 13, 2017
Grant place to work as a floor tech, flex hrs , cool co workers, , just need better housekeepers for the bathrooms , easy job as a floor tech. Makes the hours pass by quickly
Wonderful place to do residency.
GPR Residency (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 11, 2017
Very busy dental clinic and long hours with at hospital on-call hours covering ED. Learn a lot and cover maxillofacial trauma with ENT. Place lots of implants and great dentistry being done.
your opinion matters
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 9, 2017
Large patient workload, lots of standing and walking. You learn how to be diverse (going from screeners to diagnostic to procedures) and go where needed as staffing dictates. Great dynamics between our staff members. When we are short staffed, all will pull together to get the job done. The doctors have held us to high expectations,and I thank them for that. We are considered valued team members. It can be difficult working short-handed, a per-diem, would be nice.Many of our patients see us every year. They remember us and even though they may not be happy to have the mammogram, they are glad to see us.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
need additional staff
Its a very friendly environment
Help Desk & Hybrid Intern (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 9, 2017
The most enjoyable part of working at this job is interacting with all of the friendly people. The work is not too complicated. I really like being there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Einstein Healthcare Network. Our community is ready to answer.