Eisai Employee Reviews in United States

Great people and Wonderful work Environment
ACT (Former Employee) –  Andover MaFebruary 29, 2016
Working closely with management and scientist is a pleasure. The culmination of working towards a better future in innovative drugs and medical science is very rewarding.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
N/A
I enjoyed working in Eisai
Validation Analyst - Onc Dept (Former Employee) –  Woodcliff Lake, NJDecember 3, 2015
Very good environment,. Pay is also good. Prime location. Had very good experience in all the dept. Advance technology. Good exposure to all the service.
Pros
Good exposure, mangers were supportive
Cons
Very Far from location
Great co
Junior Eng (Former Employee) –  RTPJuly 30, 2015
Great company, really great. Directors are chosen because they are mediocre. They don't do anything. Management doesn't give a dam.
Review Summary for Eisai
Medical Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 23, 2015
A typical day at work for me is to go where my business is and generate more. Where I do not have business, I try to capture business by excellent communication, building strong relationships and being a credible resource.
Management at Eisai is fair. I do not feel Im in a stable position with Eisai due to inadequate pipeline.
My team members are awesome. We all help each other and work very well as a team.
The hardest part of the job is access to the right customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewarding feeling of helping children and adults with severe epilepsy.
Pros
Helping others, excellent benefits, company is very patient centric.
Cons
Unstable, weak pipeline, access to certain physicians
Woodcliff Lake
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Woodcliff Lake, NJMay 7, 2015
Above average pay, great benefits, and very smart people. As a technology professional, this may not be the most exciting work, but it's very stable and pays well.
Awesome benefits
Director, Finance (Current Employee) –  Woodcliff Lake, NJMay 5, 2015
Eisai has a good work life balance but lately that has started to change for the worse. Awesome Benefits. The coworkers are amazing and it is a fun place to work. However, lately some of the flagship products have had challenges and I see couple of tough years for Eisai from the revenue perspective.
fun place to work and enjoyable
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodcliff Lake, NJApril 29, 2015
very busy
learned a lot and got to know a lot of people through networking especially the events that took place
management is great
co-workers are awesome
nothing difficult about the position and everyone is fantastic
every part of the job is enjoyable, the people are so nice there and make every day the best day to be there
Pros
summer hours!
Aseptic Tech (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCJanuary 9, 2015
Not really busy everyday, the only time that we are busy is when we have fill going on or other projects going on. Learned a lot about working with an isolator. Not much room for advancement and unsure about what the future holds for the company. Management has a hard time making a decision on whether or not how to solve a problem. The people are friendly for the most part but you do have some that are out there to make it rough for you.
great job
Senior Manufacturing Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCMarch 28, 2014
This company is now called Pfizer and they are even better now then they were back in the day.
Great Place to Work
Associate Director, Program Director (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 31, 2013
Great Place to work with a lot of opportunity to learn and contribute.
Good company culture and mission.
Oncology Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  OROctober 24, 2013
During eleven years with Eisai, my role changed a few times. I sold to a variety of specialists and territories. Like many other companies I had a series of good managers who were each different but each dedicated to the company and the sales reps they led. The hardest part of the job was maintaining focus on customer needs while complying with increasing company needs for more reports and information due to changes within the medical and pharmaceutical industries. I enjoyed my colleagues and many clients and staff. I loved learning new things and being challenged.
Pros
products, pipeline, focus on patients, employee benefits, and sales professionals.
Cons
limited growth opportunities.
Fun day was off site.
Packaging Technician / Inspector Technician (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 30, 2013
Great place to work. Work as team. Management was great.
Do your job the way it should be done and have fun doing it.
All aspect of the job. Co - worker was great ,work together to complete assign task. their was no hard part to me. Fun place to work.
Pros
some time free lunches. go out twice special events. bowling to frankies and others places
Cons
breaks and health care once a year.
Wonderful place to be
Senior Biologist (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Andover, MAJuly 18, 2013
Truly a great place to work. Big pharma company with a biotech mindset. Great scientific leadership, very collaborative and nurturing environment.
A Very nice company to start a career with
Pharmaceutical Inspector (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 18, 2013
For the most part everyone is nice. I worked Monday through Thursday morning shift with Friday off. I learned alot and gained a good amount of experience in this field.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
temporary work
A great company
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJJune 13, 2013
A great company and a great place to work. Loyal to its employees.
Pros
mid size
Cons
mid size

4.3