Eisai

Eisai United States Employee Reviews

fun place to work and enjoyable
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Woodcliff Lake, NJApril 29, 2015
Pros: summer hours!
very busy
learned a lot and got to know a lot of people through networking especially the events that took place
management is great
co-workers are awesome
nothing difficult about the position and everyone is fantastic
every part of the job is enjoyable, the people are so nice there and make every day the best day to be there
Aseptic Tech (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJanuary 9, 2015
Not really busy everyday, the only time that we are busy is when we have fill going on or other projects going on. Learned a lot about working with an isolator. Not much room for advancement and unsure about what the future holds for the company. Management has a hard time making a decision on whether or not how to solve a problem. The people are friendly for the most part but you do have some that are out there to make it rough for you.
great job
Senior Manufacturing Team Leader (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCMarch 28, 2014
This company is now called Pfizer and they are even better now then they were back in the day.
Great Place to Work
Associate Director, Program Director (Current Employee), New JerseyOctober 31, 2013
Great Place to work with a lot of opportunity to learn and contribute.
Good company culture and mission.
Oncology Sales Specialist (Former Employee), OROctober 24, 2013
Pros: products, pipeline, focus on patients, employee benefits, and sales professionals.
Cons: limited growth opportunities.
During eleven years with Eisai, my role changed a few times. I sold to a variety of specialists and territories. Like many other companies I had a series of good managers who were each different but each dedicated to the company and the sales reps they led. The hardest part of the job was maintaining focus on customer needs while complying with increasing company needs for more reports and information due to changes within the medical and pharmaceutical industries. I enjoyed my colleagues and many clients and staff. I loved learning new things and being challenged.
Fun day was off site.
Packaging Technician / Inspector Technician (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 30, 2013
Pros: some time free lunches. go out twice special events. bowling to frankies and others places
Cons: breaks and health care once a year.
Great place to work. Work as team. Management was great.
Do your job the way it should be done and have fun doing it.
All aspect of the job. Co - worker was great ,work together to complete assign task. their was no hard part to me. Fun place to work.
Wonderful place to be
Senior Biologist (Contract) (Current Employee), Andover, MAJuly 18, 2013
Truly a great place to work. Big pharma company with a biotech mindset. Great scientific leadership, very collaborative and nurturing environment.
A Very nice company to start a career with
Pharmaceutical Inspector (Temp) (Current Employee), Durham, NCJune 18, 2013
Pros: work schedule
Cons: temporary work
For the most part everyone is nice. I worked Monday through Thursday morning shift with Friday off. I learned alot and gained a good amount of experience in this field.
A great company
Product Manager (Former Employee), Teaneck, NJJune 13, 2013
Pros: mid size
Cons: mid size
A great company and a great place to work. Loyal to its employees.

About Eisai

Eisai Inc. develops and markets pharmaceuticals to treat a variety of ills. As the US production arm of Eisai Co., its roster – Read more