Eisenhower Medical Center

Eisenhower Medical Center Employer Reviews

Fast paced workplace excellent job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: helping patients
Cons: mourning the loss of a patient
As a medical assistant I help assist doctors in pertaining vitals,injections,appointment setting. Management was a great staff and team to work for .Co-workers were great to work with an answered any questions and were open to teaching new things, The hardest part of my job was working in Oncology you begin to have much compassion for patients and their – more... families.The best part of my job and is to know you are helping others and their families through some of the most difficult times in their lives. – less
Productive place to work at
Data Entry Professional -EDCC (Current Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAMay 5, 2014
Nice company to work for very hard to get hired on full time, typical 9-5 job, not much room for advancement, typical data enrty clerk positon positng insurance checks and patient payments to accounts
hospital
Monitor Technician/Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAApril 21, 2014
do I need to say more? I worked in ICU/CCU/CSU, very stressful environment, I was able to handle it fine, learned a lot of medical stuff that occurs in the hospital setting. worked with many nurses and doctors. I worked nights so it was always a struggle to get a hold of doctors. many of the nurses were rude
Wonderful and exciting work place
Patient Access Rep II (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAApril 15, 2014
The company used a temp agency but has a lot to offer employees.
Central Sterile Lower Management Terrible
unknown (Former Employee), Central SterileMarch 12, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: lower management childish and terrible
Lower management bullies and ridicules employees. If you stand up to them you are talked about to other co-workers and consider a trouble maker. Good co-workers to depend on.
Great workplace, Great people, Gained More experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAFebruary 27, 2014
I enjoyed working at Eisenhower Medical Center. I have gained more experience here along with the 13 years of experience I already have. I was working with an awesome team. Great Co- workers, managers and Doctors who enjoy helping their patients. These physicians actually spend time with their patients and are very knowledgeable.I also am proud of myself – more... when I worked there because Doctors here actually notice my work and Complemented me on how I am a great Medical Assistant and I really appreciate working with doctors that appreciate my work as well.I looked forward in working there everyday.My job was not hard and I learned more about using the EMR system.My typical day at work greeting patients, taking vitals signs, renewing their medications assisting doctors as needed, obtaining prior authorizations as needed and referring patients for further testing and or specialists. etc... – less
Great lab to work in.
Lab assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAFebruary 26, 2014
Eisenhower was my first expierence working as a phlebotomist. I learned so much from a great group of co-workers. Processing specimens always kept me busy and on my toes. A very enjoyable Hospital to work at.
Busy ER with many travelling RN's
Emergency Room Tech (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Was my initial experience in the ER and I learned a lot. We didn't stop from the minute we began our 12-hour shift till the minute we left.
Productive work environment with an excellent staff
Data Center / Application / Systems Operations (Current Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: peaceful, friendly staff
Employees are able to write their own book here at EMC. There are a multitude of opportunities, but must be a goal seeker and a thirst for knowledge and helpfulness. Management is fantastic and so are the co-workers. Nothing too difficult or challenging at the job, so can't really complain much there - it really is a well oiled machine.
HR
almost an employee (Former Employee), Rancho mirage,caJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: you might get a chance
Cons: you wont get a chance
HR qick to judge and not giving you an opportunity to explain on a honest mistake. ..you would feel a discriminatory inside your chest......
interesting place to work...I learn lots of new things each day
Inpatient Pharmacist (Current Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: salary and benefits
Cons: work environment can sometimes be stressful
can be a busy place to work...enjoyable and challenging. Makes the day goes faster.
I loved working in the medical field this hospital was an excellent with great benefits
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: always focusing on improving skills
Cons: none.
I spent 19 years at the hospital. It was very difficult to leave. As an RN at this hospital I've learned so much in patient care and the ability to give excellent nursing care. The focus was becoming Magnet Status with the focus on 5 star customer service.
I left only because I had to move to Chino Hills.
Extremely busy ER
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CANovember 22, 2013
Pros: developing a relationship with the men that bring the patients in
Cons: very busy, lack of support from staff
I learned a lot working Eisenhower hospital. Improved on my communitcation skills and my response to trauma patients. Working along side the doctor to save peoples life,
wonderful hospital
Monitor Tech/Unit Secretary (Former Employee), rancho mirageOctober 19, 2013
best job ever. great people everyone was happy to be there because they are treated well and like to work
fun nice work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 27, 2013
Pros: work monday thru friday
Cons: my boss left, we got new one, did not like her
Was my first job, I really appreciate what Eisenhower Medical Center did for me, worked there 12 yrs , i left because i moved to WORCESTER MA , otherwise i will remain working there, i miss everybody, specially my volunteers , my co-workers enjoyed working with me, so am i .
Great work environment
Registered Cardiac Sonographer (Current Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 26, 2013
Very challenging job, but learned a lot and will learn more directly from doctors.
Majority of the employees are very friendly, and definitely the best place I've ever worked for so far.
Wonderful place to work with dedicated professionals.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 25, 2013
This was the kind of work enviornment that made an individual happy to go to work. Managment was always accommodating with my school schedule and easy to talk to.
positive experience with VIP patients
Staff Nurse, Critical Care Units (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 24, 2013
Pros: good benifits and working conditions
Cons: very political place to work
I had a very positive experience at Eisenhower, but it was much the same as any up scale job in ICU and I feel patients were treated well, but it is a hospital where I learned that money made a difference in quality of care.
Good
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Rancho Mirage, CAAugust 2, 2013
Pros: brand new building ( annenberg pavillion)
Cons: short breaks, rude charges nurses.
Busy. Nurses don't help you.
My co-workers were very nice.
You have to handle phones all the time and answer all the phone's calls made from the rooms. Most of the time patients are calling for pain medication, so you have to stop what you are doing and call the nurse. The should have a person who answer the calls and transfer it.
Great hospital experience
Volunteer (Former Employee), Palm Desert, CAJuly 1, 2013
I worked in the emergency department alongside nurses. I was a help to them anytime it was needed. I also prepped rooms for patients and interacted with them at times necessary. All nurses were very appreciative of my help. It has given me some insight to what the medical field is like, being with patients, and doing what's necessary to treat them.

1 2 3

About Eisenhower Medical Center

The Eisenhower Medical Center is perhaps less known by its presidential name than by the name of a first lady: The┬ánot-for-profit – Read more