EisnerAmper LLP Employee Reviews

Typical work day included multiple projects
Experienced Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 22, 2017
A typical work day included working on multiple projects at once. This allowed many experiences and client face time. However, at times stretched the staff and managers.
Pros
Multiple projects worked on at same time
Cons
At times there was a lack of staff to complete the client deliverable
Voted one of the best places to work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 21, 2017
Great work environment and staff are very friendly, knowledgeable, and a great firm to work for.

Upper management offer opportunity for growth within the firm.
Great place to learn the basics of an Individual Return
Tax Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 30, 2017
I chose to work at EisnerAmper because I wanted to be a bigger fish in a smaller pond. I wanted to work on Real Estate type returns to gain knowledge of the industry.
Pros
pay
Cons
bad culture
Good Public Accounting Firm with great culture
Senior Manager/Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2017
Culture at the Firm is very good. The environment is collaborative, partners are approachable and friendly. The Firm is committed to the highest quality service and provides excellent training to its staff. Management of the Firm is committed to the Firm's growth. the Firm has a diverse client base and staff is not assigned to any one industry or group unless desired.
Pros
excellent training and collaberative culture
Cons
Hours can be brutal at times.
Productive and tough environment
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 20, 2017
I have learned a great deal of information at EA. Worked in the real estate where it was high stress and high volume. Pride myself on work ethic and integrity.
Great workforce
Senior Tax Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 5, 2017
Pros
Aside from the busy seasons you actually have a work life balance which is pretty rare in a public accounting role
For the most part everyone is friendly and willing to help you when you have questions
Cons
Yearly performance reviews by your upper level management are not considered in regards to advancement
Summary
Senior - Consulting/Audit/Advisory (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 16, 2017
I have experience with a diversified group of clients, including high net worth individuals, not-for-profits, broker-dealers, family offices, investment managers, entertainment companies, commercial clients, private equity and hedge funds
Fun place to work
Certified Fraud Examiner / Administration (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 6, 2017
I was fortunate to work with some of the most talented people in the accounting industry, especially someone in particular. He was an amazing mentor.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the environment I worked in.
Pros
Working with talented people everyday
Cons
Limited room for advancement
Great place to work and learn
Experienced Senior Auditor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 31, 2017
Great responsibilities, and a fantastic place to learn and grow. Push you to be the maximum employee you can be. Great opportunities for those who reach out and put in effort
Long hours can keep many from home so a family atmosphere was constantly encouraged by our managing partner
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJDecember 12, 2016
The firm has multiple locations and each tends to develop its own culture. My location was particularly insistent on developing and maintaining a family-like atmosphere because of the long hours involved, especially during busy season.

Because of various deadlines throughout the tax year work was consistently steady without much down time. I learned a little bit about the purpose of those variations and how they affect the handling of business and personal tax issues. My coworkers were pleasant and encouraging, and I never observed or experienced any significant level of office politics.

Management was insistent on keeping current with CPE requirements and also made every effort to facilitate advancement for those who showed initiative.

I developed positive and lasting relationships with the majority of my co-workers and we have maintained contact throughout the years.

The hardest part of the job is busy season as it tends to require a significant increase in hours and can negatively affect work/life balance. However, the best part was the relationships I developed with the clients and the personal pride I took in taking care of them on a daily basis. Because the majority of my location's clients were long term the family atmosphere included them as well. I came to know them and their preferences, and enjoyed establishing and maintaining a trust that their needs would be taken care of.
Pros
Company paid dinner during busy season, group acitivies, charity drives, family atmosphere, good compensation, ample time off
Cons
Long hours during busy season
Management listens better than you think
Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 22, 2016
Working at EisnerAmper everyday conversation that is conducted really is heard more than you would think. Once the firm new I wanted to continue the pursuit of my bachelors they immediately made arrangements that suited both parties requests.
Pros
There is a give and take when times get tough like tax season
Cons
some management needs an attitude adjustment
Great Public Accounting Firm to Work At
Audit Senior (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2016
Wonderful people at the top, a lot of trust in the work environment, everyone has a voice. Of course, the public accounting hours definitely get tough, but aren't nearly as bad as Big 4.
Fast Paced High Energy
Senior System Admin (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 3, 2015
Every day is a new adventure at EisnerAmper. The company is growing fast a very good problem to have, All staff and partners are very outgoing.
Pros
fast growing, room for advancement is professional staff
Cons
admin staff no room for growth, bad benefits
Good work-life balance. Great environment to learn and specialize
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2015
Good work-life balance. Great environment to learn and specialize. Gained a lot of experience and had repeat clients so that I could build on my knowledge for that industry.
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJJune 22, 2015
Very knowledgable staff always eager to assist. I have learned alot since working there. The hardest part of the job is having 15 different bosses wanting work done their own ways. The amount of time traveling is a little high as well. The best part of the job is breadth of different tasks to complete. It is challenging but also rewarding and highly educational.
Really nice people great work life balance
IT Audit Consultant (Former Employee) –  NJApril 14, 2015
Got experience working in many industries and different clients. Advantage of being a consultant is that I got paid for all the hours I worked.
Pros
can work remote
Cons
too many management levels did not feel empowered
Great office
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 8, 2015
My job as an admin assistant kept me very busy on a day to day basis. This is a great company to work for.
Pros
Dinners for individuals working late, benefits
Cons
Not everyone is a team player
Excellent place to work
Tax Return Processor Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2014
Busy, but enyoyable, tons of work, learning process, hard part to make all the managers happy at once.
Pros
Late working hours
Cons
Nice professional group
nice workplace
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee) –  New YorkAugust 22, 2013
hands-on experience
encourage you to explore yourself and more opportunities to implement system
Productive and fun workplace
Financial Proofreader (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 27, 2013
Productive and fun workplace where I learned and improved my skils and knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EisnerAmper LLP. Our community is ready to answer.