EIT Employee Reviews

No-nonsence company
Architect (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2017
Company started as brick-and-mortar company long time ago, and today is biggest provider of the web-conference services.
Company is Oracle shop, and this - to some extend - contributes to the minor issues with the company
Pros
very solid
Cons
N/a
Very productive
Technician Computer Repair (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 22, 2017
I'm a big fun of computers. I work seriously at work and we have always costomers. I do my best to manage evrything at work place to make easy work. This job make me super cool. i think very fast what's going on to fix computers. This job is wonderful.
Loved it!
SMT Operator, (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAMarch 30, 2017
I loved working with my boss and co-workers. I enjoyed working with my patients. It was a good job and atmosphere. I hate to see that the office is closed.
good work
Civil Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 6, 2017
• Rotated through many divisions with various assignments consisting of Design, Maintenance, and Construction.
• Inspected different construction projects and received Construction Materials Technician certification from the state of Oklahoma.
• Designed different types of side drains and cross drain structures for highway drainage projects according to ODOT standards.
• Computed asphalt and concrete quantities, cross sections and attended field meetings.
need improvement
Engineer, Langtree Controls, Canada (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OHFebruary 12, 2016
there is no project at th emoment .and the manager level need to work hard .in average is a good company.located in Toronro ON Canada
Good work group, uncaring outside management
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHJanuary 27, 2016
Arrive, Begin packing material and prepare for shipping.
receive extra orders.
Hardest part of the job, constant orders, sometimes becomes hectic.
Good group environment
Project Inspector (Former Employee) –  Ketchikan, AKJuly 28, 2015
I was an intern with the City of Ketchikan's Public Works Department and found the experience to be a great one. The staff there is committed to make the town a great place to live.
company sucks, never gives raises, no security no matter how hard you work. do layoffs twice a year for the last 5 years
materials (Former Employee) –  sterling, vaFebruary 1, 2015
their attitude is be thankful you have a job. They don't care about their people. place has gone down hill in the last 5-6 years.
Cons
management
I loved my position but fell victim to restructuring.
LDI Expose (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYNovember 4, 2013
It is public knowledge what they have been and are going through. I was simply a by product of their restructuring and rebuilding process and I will be reviewed as an excellent employee with a very good reputation as a hard working and excellent employee.
A typical day @ work started with a quick staff mtg setting our initiative for the night (2nd shift) I would then designate priorities for each operator and run a tool myself. Open communication with my Tech to report progress and changes in priorities throughout the evening.
I had a great working relationship with my coworkers and management.
The hardest part of our job over the last few years was keeping productivity up simply because of our lack of supplies (copper blanks, entek, and workers gloves, masks etc) It was frustrating to say the least.
I took pride in my work and knowledge of my skills and the ability to help others in our production of printed circuit boards.
It is best to say nothing.
Bondfilm operator (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYNovember 20, 2012
Most of the people are friendly. I enjoyed the work that I did. Working in the laminations dept., working in the trucking/Product handleing dept., and woeking in complex assem. Idid my work and anything that was asked of me.
Pros
nothing to say
Cons
people need a life. you don, t have one at endicott interconect tech.
boring
manufacturer (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYJune 21, 2012
i had to do the same thing over and over again.i didnt learn anything. management sucked.my coworkers were awesome. the hardest part of the job was to sit at a microscope every day.the most enjoyable part of the job was my weekends off.
a pleasant place to work
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMay 15, 2012
EIT is one of the most likeable companies I have ever worked in. I only wish that I could have worked there longer.
I loved working at EIT. A few rotten apples spoil everything.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAMay 1, 2012
I loved my job and I loved the people on 2nd shift. Our crew was great. The problem is the 1st shift crew and the inconsistent management styles.
Favoritism is a problem and I have never seen so much back stabbing and gossip going on in my life. Once a pair of workers were caught talking about two other employees talking! They had stopped working to gossip about two other people who were working, but happened to be talking at the same time.
On 2nd we came to work and did our jobs. We kept our heads down and tried to stay out of the drama. Unfortunately, 1st shift seemed to hate that about us and constantly sought to engage our team in their bickering.

EIT could be a major player, an efficient machine, and an all around amazing company to work for if they streamline management and force everyone to stay on the same page. They also need to get rid of the troublemakers or at least bring them to heel.
Pros
great work in a great atmosphere, if you're on a good shift.
Cons
constantly being distracted by nonsense.
Startup company
Associate (Former Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOApril 15, 2012
Like all startup companies it has it's share of problems. However, you get to wear many hats and there is a tremendous room for growth. Like all startups, money is a problem until it reaches a certain critical mass. It does have tremendous potential for those that are willing to put in the time and effort to see it grow.
Pros
tremendous growth potential
Cons
still in growth mode