EIT

EIT Employee Reviews

ok
Scanman Operator (Former Employee), Endicott, NYNovember 30, 2014
This was one job i wish i still had & i would work there again in a heart beat if i had the chance.. steady pace always had something to do
I loved my position but fell victim to restructuring.
LDI Expose (Former Employee), Endicott, NYNovember 4, 2013
It is public knowledge what they have been and are going through. I was simply a by product of their restructuring and rebuilding process and I will be reviewed as an excellent employee with a very good reputation as a hard working and excellent employee.
A typical day @ work started with a quick staff mtg setting our initiative for the night (2nd shift) I would then designate priorities for each operator and run a tool myself. Open communication with my Tech to report progress and changes in priorities throughout the evening.
I had a great working relationship with my coworkers and management.
The hardest part of our job over the last few years was keeping productivity up simply because of our lack of supplies (copper blanks, entek, and workers gloves, masks etc) It was frustrating to say the least.
I took pride in my work and knowledge of my skills and the ability to help others in our production of printed circuit boards.
It is best to say nothing.
Bondfilm operator (Former Employee), Endicott, NYNovember 20, 2012
Pros: nothing to say
Cons: people need a life. you don, t have one at endicott interconect tech.
Most of the people are friendly. I enjoyed the work that I did. Working in the laminations dept., working in the trucking/Product handleing dept., and woeking in complex assem. Idid my work and anything that was asked of me.
It is best to say nothing.
Bondfilm operator (Former Employee), Endicott, NYNovember 20, 2012
Pros: nothing to say
Cons: people need a life. you don, t have one at endicott interconect tech.
boring
manufacturer (Former Employee), Endicott, NYJune 21, 2012
i had to do the same thing over and over again.i didnt learn anything. management sucked.my coworkers were awesome. the hardest part of the job was to sit at a microscope every day.the most enjoyable part of the job was my weekends off.
a pleasant place to work
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Sterling, VAMay 15, 2012
EIT is one of the most likeable companies I have ever worked in. I only wish that I could have worked there longer.
I loved working at EIT. A few rotten apples spoil everything.
Employee (Former Employee), Danville, VAMay 1, 2012
Pros: great work in a great atmosphere, if you're on a good shift.
Cons: constantly being distracted by nonsense.
I loved my job and I loved the people on 2nd shift. Our crew was great. The problem is the 1st shift crew and the inconsistent management styles.
Favoritism is a problem and I have never seen so much back stabbing and gossip going on in my life. Once a pair of workers were caught talking about two other employees talking! They had stopped working to gossip about two other people who were working, but happened to be talking at the same time.
On 2nd we came to work and did our jobs. We kept our heads down and tried to stay out of the drama. Unfortunately, 1st shift seemed to hate that about us and constantly sought to engage our team in their bickering.

EIT could be a major player, an efficient machine, and an all around amazing company to work for if they streamline management and force everyone to stay on the same page. They also need to get rid of the troublemakers or at least bring them to heel.
Startup company
Associate (Former Employee), Blue Springs, MOApril 15, 2012
Pros: tremendous growth potential
Cons: still in growth mode
Like all startup companies it has it's share of problems. However, you get to wear many hats and there is a tremendous room for growth. Like all startups, money is a problem until it reaches a certain critical mass. It does have tremendous potential for those that are willing to put in the time and effort to see it grow.