El Dorado Furniture Employee Reviews

No es un trabajo seguro
Tapicero (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLDecember 4, 2017
Esta compañia tiene buenos beneficios para el trabajador como 6 feriados horas personales y de enfermedad vacaciones pagadas
Pero no es un trabajo seguro despide constantemente a los empleados no es la compañia que se pueda decir voy a estar aqui hasta la juvilacion siempre tienes el temor de ser el proccimo despedido
Nice place
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 25, 2017
Very good company recommend to any friend super good bemebfit and very useful for experience thank you so much for the experience. Flexible hours and schedule.
Excelente compañia y lugar para trabajar y buscar empleo
Sales Support Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Kendall, FLJuly 19, 2017
Es una excelente compañia, toma muy en cuenta las necesidades de sus empleados. Una compañia muy buena para trabajar o buscar empleo.
Buen ambiente, profesionalidad y calidad de producto
Professional Home Furnishings Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 24, 2017
Challenging environment.
Challenging activity
Great interaction with customers
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
no weekends off
Good Money
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLMarch 30, 2017
Furniture sales, good traffic, stock items, good advertising, good quality, the showroom always is pretty busy, A lot of clients, This is a company well know for the quality of the furniture,
Pros
Health insuranse
Cons
Schedule
Ambiente agradable
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLMarch 20, 2017
Les recomiendo aplicar a esta empresa,tuve una experiencia muy agradable.
Very good company
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLFebruary 17, 2017
My first job, I learned a lot there, they valued your work, never mistreat you. Offer seminars to improve your knowledge and offer many opportunities to grow within the company. Totally recommend.
Long hours, no guaranteed pay
Professional Home Furnishings Associate (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 28, 2017
Working for El Dorado has been an experience like no other. WHen the days were good, they were good. But when they are bad, they are truly that. This is a 100% commission company, which of course I knew when I started, however, I never imagined that it would go the way it did. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting so many amazing customers and helping them make their home look exactly the way they envision it. But, the most challenging part of the job has to be not knowing when the next sale will walk through the door and not being able to plan your paycheck because it is different every pay period.
Need to update office equipment in order to be able to handle effectively the volume of work.
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  corporate office,flJanuary 10, 2017
Not much to say.Sorry but I do not want to do this. Thank you!
This is very uncomfortable. And I just do not want to do it, but if I do not I cannot continue.
My Co-workers
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  4200 nw 167th street Miami fl 33054January 5, 2017
My Co-workers & Owners of this company make you feel right at home , treat you with respect and professional you feel like you have a family
Pros
Stable company, Great Benefits
Cons
Short evaluations, Salary limits
Family Oriented
Media Advertising Coordinator- Full Time (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLJanuary 4, 2017
Always busy
Learn new and exciting things
Management OK
Co-workers are excellent in just about every department
The hardest part of the job is to work during the most important Holidays, although you work in the corporate office, I can understand that the stores and warehouses being busy, but not the corporate.
Pros
They treat you like family
Cons
you have to work on all Mayor Holidays although you're in corporate office
was to fast
Porter/Detailer (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLNovember 3, 2016
I tried to work fast there but the upper management didn't think I worked fast enough, forced me to resigned, but I was great at doing janitorial work
If you work long hours, you can make a decent leaving
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 16, 2016
My work experience has bein a good one, taking in consideration this as my first job in sales.
I like that every day is different from the previous, and you get to talk with very interesting people and other not so much,

Overall a good place to work.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
Burocracy
Nice team member
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 25, 2016
Developed positive customers rel.Ationships through and excellent service demostrated use and care of merchandise answering client questions to maintain the visual appeal of the store .
Family owned company eager to succeed.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLAugust 18, 2016
Their general idea of how a company should work is appreciated but the disorganization is chaotic. As a company they really need to work on their customer service, employee satisfaction and day to day procedures. Severely understaffed!
A great place to work
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Opa-locka, FLJune 7, 2016
I learned to deal with difficult customer.
The most enjoyable part of the job was going to corporate on training.
Good place to work.
Run from this place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLFebruary 27, 2016
Bad management, poor benefits no bonuses, no insensitives; if you do a good job they want more out of you, if you do a bad job is the same as doing a good one; they write you up for everything. The pay is low, you have a salary cap which will take years to reach. The health insurance is high and the equipments to do your work out of day.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Management, benefits, pay
20 years of experience in El Dorado Furniture good company with good benifts
Routing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 19, 2016
a busy a day doing all the route of the order form all the store check all the export in the day recived phone call of every issue of delivery I learned all the computer skills and the management of the deparmet my cow-workers are very nice person. the hardest part of the job is when I have to route the delivery form around 100 trucks daily. the end of the day is the enjoyable part when I finished the work correclty no complaint of the work.
Enjoyed being able to interact with the public
CASHIER/RECEPTIONIST/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLSeptember 21, 2015
I would like to consider myself a people person. I enjoyed meeting new customers everyday. I received great satisfaction from a job well done and a happy customer.
Pros
Very friendly coworkers
Cons
Open 7 days a week
Productive and fun
Logistics Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 25, 2015
Working at El Dorado Furniture was a great experience because that place is full of knowledge. People there are great really helpful specially with new employees.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a