El Paso Community College

El Paso Community College Employer Reviews

Great Experience
Math Instructor (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 28, 2014
Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate students on topics such as linear algebra, differential equations, and discrete mathematics. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and office hours to advise and assist students
Productive, fun, friendly environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 21, 2014
Pros: free lunch ins
create new profiles for new professors and made copies of syllabus for teachers.
Experience gained
Head Athletic Trainer (Former Employee), El Paso, TxMay 13, 2014
Pros: experience gained
Cons: coaches were resistant to trainers
I learned how to manage a training room on my own and deal with coaches not use to having a full time Athletic Trainer
A company that will allow their employees by attainable goals to prosper and thrive by given encouragement and stability.
Traffic Clerk (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 7, 2014
My passion is working with a company that active interaction with co-workers, the community and indigent people to meet their needs and seeking resources to expedite a resolution for a good outcome all while keeping in mind that company’s best interest.
• Audio visual Work-study
Audio visual Work-study (Current Employee), El Paso, TXApril 18, 2014
Pros: good job culture
Cons: the salary
Media equipment set-up for conferences and special events; perform minor repair and troubleshoot the equipment. Provide information on the proper use of the equipment.
fun working with students of different cultures
Instructor (Current Employee), El Paso, TXApril 15, 2014
EPCC i an interesting place to work at. you get to know students of all nationalities and culture throughout the semesters.
Productive Internship
Cisco Lab Intern (Former Employee), El Paso, TXApril 9, 2014
Pros: knowlege
I really enjoyed my internship with El Paso Community College. I was able to get more hands on with equipment as well as develop a more professional relationship with my instructors.
Exciting place to work at.
Technical Support (Current Employee), El Paso, TXApril 2, 2014
Pros: flexible hours.
Cons: lunch break is not included in the workday.
This is truly a place to make a dream happen. EPCC has giving me the opportunity to work for them as well as to get an education at their school, and the people that work with me are truly respectable people as well as friendly.
Great
Computer Support IT Specialist (Current Employee), El PasoFebruary 13, 2014
Great place to work, love it. Excellent growth and support.
Productive and Challenging Work Environment
Library Clerk (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: team leaders, lead by examples, training and workshops are enjoyable
Cons: part time employment, only 19hrs a week. no benefits
I love working at El Paso Community College. There never is a dull moment working for this company. I get the most satisfaction helping students research and locate materials they needed to excel in there research papers. I enjoy working with my staff. They have all taught me skills that will be beneficial for me in the future.
THE JOB WAS PERFECT BUT MANAGEMENT FAILED
Clerk (Former Employee), EL PASODecember 6, 2013
THE JOB WAS A REVIEW FROM WHAT I LEARNED LONG TIME, THE MANAGEMENT WAS REALLY POOR.
very independant
Adjunct Lecturer (Former Employee), El Paso, TXNovember 18, 2013
there are different supervisors for every campus. The best way to get a job is to go in person and present yourself.
Great place to work as you are still at school
RISE Research Intern Federal Workstudy (Current Employee), El Paso, TXNovember 18, 2013
Cons: low salary and only 15 hours per week are allowed
This is a wonderful place to work while you are still at the college since you have the oportunity to work, and study at the same time. People is very friendly and they will try to help all the time.
I loved the personal involvement
Academic Tutor (Former Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 10, 2013
I got to really make a difference in people's lives by helping them in areas of difficulty by using my quick wit and ability to teach.
Great place to work and learn
Master Tutor (Writing) (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 7, 2013
This was my first great job during college. Loved the people and the environment. The managers were great and worked well with school schedules. They taught me many things that I still use to this day and it was great to help students.
The best place to start
Library Clerk (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 16, 2013
Like its motto says, "the best place to start". This job has definitely given me the best preparation to serve my community and also, move up the professional ladder.
A great place to learn
Student (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 12, 2013
I was a student at E.P.C.C. Very beneficial to my future, E.P.C.C. started me on my way to attaining my goals in the near future.
Safe environment with many things to learn
Student Services Assistant (Current Employee), El PasoJuly 1, 2013
Cons: no lunch break
Teach students the techniques to achieve good grades in different areas like math, science and reading in college level. I learned many different equipment for students with disabilities and how to help them to fell comfortable in school.
Enjoyable work environment
Assistant Softball Coach (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJune 7, 2013
As an assistant softball coach every day is an adventure. I enjoy working with student athletes and watching them grow over the two years they are apart of the El Paso Community College Softball Program.
It was a awesome job
Early Childhood Teacher (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 10, 2013
Pros: i taught children through alot of games and songs
Cons: pay rate
It was a enjoyable job because I was able to interact with the children. Teach them the foundations of their academic lives along with social skills. Preparing them for a school setting and life itself. The pay was very disheartening and not encouraging to continue in the field.

About El Paso Community College

El Paso Linux User Group an online source for linux users. – More from ZoomInfo »