El Paso Corporation

El Paso Corporation Employer Reviews

Progressive Natural Gas Pipeline Company
Cross Functional Technician (Former Employee), Agawam, MAMay 9, 2012
Pros: little micro-management
Cons: great employer
I worked for the northeast division of El Paso Corporation (Tennessee Gas Pipeline) and was a very happy employee. Job definition and security are excellent and everyone works as a team member. I left only to move with my wife to a warmer climate in Arizona.
It is a great company with great employees!!!!
Administrative Assistant/Contractor (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 24, 2012
I have been a contractor for this company for 10 years in the Health Services department. I met a lot of great, and hardworking people doing those years. The company is an overall caring company with intergrity as one of its prorities. To take ownership of your job, and do it well.
Great place
Pipeline Engineer - Pipeline Integrity Group (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 15, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no cons
I love working for El Paso however the company was brought by Kinder Morgan so we will see how that goes for the future
I was employed with Tenneco when El Paso acquired the company. I worked El Paso eight years.
Sr. Analyst/Procurement (Former Employee), Downtown Houston, TexasOctober 5, 2011
Pros: work out facility provided for employee., provide discount to park and ride employees.
Good company to learn oil and gas process. Company also has an environment to balance personal and work situations.

About El Paso Corporation

El Paso Corporation (El Paso) is an energy company, which operates in the natural gas transmission and exploration and production – Read more