We are a Supermarket/Grocery Store with Supermarkets throughout the Dallas and Fort Worth Markets. We are currently experiencing tremendous growth and are expanding to new markets. We are looking for experienced bilingual (Spanish) Store Managers to plan and direct all phases of store operation.
Store Managers will effectively and efficiently plan, organize, lead, coordinate, and optimize the resources and labor in each department to provide high quality merchandise and services for our customers to maximize the sales and profits of the entire store.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with department managers and corporate financial team to develop budgets and establish sales goals.
- Determines staffing requirements and supervises hiring, training, scheduling, and management of all personnel to achieve efficient operation and good customer service.
- Works with corporate purchasing staff and department managers to select stock, establish sales goals, and develop marketing strategies and promotions to maximize sales.
- Supervises physical maintenance, cleanliness, and attractiveness of store and displays
- Establishes and supervises inventory control system and store security.
- Works to establish good customer and community relationships and handles customer complaints when necessary.
- Analyzes monthly financial reports, evaluates performance against goals, and institutes changes as required to improve financial results.
- Promote the company image as a service-oriented supermarket operation where every employee will greet, assist, render efficient service, and thank customers in a prompt, courteous, friendly, and business-like manner
- Recruit, interview, select, and hire the best qualified employee
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be bilingual (Spanish)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred, but not required.
- Over 3 years of experience in grocery store/supermarket management, with increased levels of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills dealing with staff and customers.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to perform a wide range of duties.
- Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Willingness to work weekends, evenings and holidays due to the long operating hours of supermarkets.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 2 years ago