Elant at Goshen Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
The worst place on earth
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Elant at goshenJuly 24, 2017
Do not waste your time working this company. Specially if you want to work housekeeping! The house keepers are horrible old miserable woman who like to make your life horrible!! Management is horrible at their job and have let these woman drive workers out of the work place for years! The cnas and nurses also think they talk to you like you are dirt. Do not apply here
Pros
No pros!!!
Hated it
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYMay 25, 2017
Management was what made me leave they did not care about employees life and well being. Very bad attitudes from every manager/supervisor does not care about employees being in school or having another job
Poor management
DSA (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYJanuary 17, 2017
This job is not somewhere where I would want to work again. The management was poorly done, the supervisors were rude to the myself and coworkers. Not a clean place to go/work.
Don't waste your time
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 16, 2016
I was a employee of Elant for 3 years full time till I couldn't take it anymore and had to leave. The environment was so stressful. Management does not recognize the hard work the employees do for them and the resident. There isn't much room in advancements. If your not well liked, don't expect to work here long! No loyalty to staff and will throw you under the bus to save thier name and thier "good" ratings. However They do provide a nice cold lunch of tuna salad everyday on cold bread. Please consider other alternative jobs before working here.
Pros
Good Insurance
Cons
No loyalty to staff
Great place to work!
Hard worker (Current Employee) –  Goshen, NYSeptember 1, 2016
Despite many changes within the organization, leadership has been supportive and it remains a great place to work and deliver care.
Unless this is your last resort DO NOT WORK HERE!
Dining Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYAugust 31, 2015
I worked here almost a year I was a very polite sweet hardworking employee. Everyone that works there hates it all due to a very nasty heartless women who is head of the kitchen. They treat you horrible and it is a very labor intensive job. No one ever stays here long. It honestly isn't even worth the chump change they pay you either.
Pros
working with elderly
Cons
Everything, manager of kitchen
loved working with nursing home residents
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  goshen NYFebruary 4, 2015
Worked every other weekend, by myself at the desk. Did a census in the morning of which residents are in house and which ones are out. Made up schedules for game nights & food menus. Filed paperwork for residents charts. Helped residents take money out of their accounts, and answered phones.
Pros
short shifts with good pay.
Cons
only part time 12 job
good
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYMarch 5, 2014
i learned a lot about my job and it hard work but i enjoy working with my co-workers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Elant provides a clean enviroment for me to perform activities of daily living with my residents, and other tasks at hand.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Goshen, NYNovember 3, 2013
I perform activities of daily living with the residents , and prepare them for their day i.e. bathing, dressing. I assist the residents with meal times. I love spending personal and quality time with each individual, and learn about their previous careers and adventures. I work hard to provide excellent care , and to insure safety for these patients. The hardest part of my job would be the heavy lifting ,and lack of time. I have learned to have exemplary time management as well as being extremely efficient, and always complete my assignment in a neat manor.
Pros
Excellent benefits/healthcare
Cons
Understaffed
Its what you make it
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYAugust 14, 2013
New employees do not stay employed long. Getting to use your time is not easy. There are some really good workers there.The management does not acknowledge that, for the little amount of pay they should. More about the negative and less on the positive.