Elavon

Elavon Employee Reviews

High Ethical Values, Able to advance from within
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Relationship ServicesMarch 3, 2015
Elavon is a great company to work for as the hold a very high level of ethical standards. My direct manager is excellent and always there to assist in any needs and she is key to the success of our team. My co-workers work as a true team supporting each other in any way possible. Elavon is great for advancing from within where new hires will work on the basic customer care team, where there is an opening in another department this posted those in the company and rarely are these positions filled by outside application but rather from within therefore advancement is available at Elavon.
Good management
Machine Operator 2 (Current Employee), knoxville tnJanuary 22, 2015
Enjoy my job and co workers, laid back environment. Terminals are downloaded and shipped to merchants.
Good work environment
Data Entry 1 (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: flex hours & good benifits
Cons: insurance
I believe Elavon is a great company to work for, for many different reasons. In the dept. I am in we have flex hours, this really helps out those of us with children who may need to have more of a flexible schedule due to school, and or events for the kids. My co-workers and I get along well and work as a team to ensure we get done all of our daily tasks. Our management is always there for us in any way they can be to support us and or answer any questions we may have.
Great opportunity depending on position.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 28, 2014
Flexible work schedules and great benefits, but may be limited unless you have a position with advancement potential.
Productive and well paying
Tax Identification Auditor (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 3, 2014
Cons: boring repetitive work
I liked Elavon because you were able to work without someone staring over your shoulder all the time. It was pretty boring and predictable. I worked there for a year and still didn't know hardly any of my co-workers so I would have to say that there wasn't any time to socialize.
Personality
Integration Specialist (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNNovember 10, 2014
Work was stimulating and active, for what I did. Management had a problem of promoting on personality and not on the work performance.
Good Company no chance for advancement
Business Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta GAOctober 30, 2014
Overall good company, just very little chance for advancement. I have consistently been one of the top producers having reached my yearly target in August,
fun workplace that offered small compensation
Chargeback Specialist II (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNOctober 5, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: company started laying off people
The most enjoyable part of the job was working in a fast paced environment with people who tried to make the workplace more enjoyable.
The hardest part of the job was the layoffs
I love this place!
Business Solutions Acciunt Executive (Current Employee), AtlantaMay 13, 2014
Pros: help is a call away, great work environment
Supportive work environment. Management is very helpful and process a great human element. From the North American president on down -everyone rolls their sleeves up and work! Do your job and no one gets in your way. Constant training available, management very approachable. My Co workers are great and are an extended family of sorts. I've met people that have been here for 14yrs.
Production required,work was real slow had some fun things to do
Chargeback Specialist (Former Employee), 7800 Chapman HWY Knoxville tnMay 2, 2014
Pros: healthcare was not so good always changing, sick days had to be planed or counted against you
Some days were hard because we had to make production if system was slow could not perform as good as when system was running good. Fun sometimes when work was real slow ,
Okay place, uses TechUSA as recruiter so be wary.
Gateway Setup Coordinator (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 27, 2014
Call center enviorment. Easy work. Corporate buyout changed the whole interior workings.
Productive but Stressful Place to Work.
International CSR Rep. (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: learning new skills
Cons: benefits, insurance
Punched in and got on the phone, set computer to receive calls, answered phones as calls came in, assisted callers, etc.
I learned mostly terminals 98% of the time, assisted merchants in functioning of their terminals, forms, research and refunds or ach.
Co-workers kept to themselves mostly unsocial but the French team were very out going eager to help each and assist when needed.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with the functioning of U.S. terminals. The most enjoyable part of my job was speaking to the french speaking Canadian merchants. The Canadian terminals were very easy to work with and resolve issues fast.
Wonderful place to work; Always dressing up Mon-Thurs
Telesales Representative (Inside Sales) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: perks, discounts, dinner banquets, relationships with customers
Cons: n/a
A great experience indeed! I loved the inbound calls from business owners to take advantage of all the perks for merchant services. Building customer rapport and knowing that you was the only connection for them to become successful in their business. I loved dressing up in suits and 2 pieces to represent my professionalism and allowing it to show over the phone.

A typical day was always busy and the hardest is trying to persuade business owners to get Elavon's merchant services if they already want services with a competitor. The most enjoyable were the co workers and management. We all were like family and loved pay day!
enjoyed working with my co-workers
Account Set-up Coordinator (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 9, 2013
good place to work but have to watch your back very closely, cannot trust management or people in team lead positions. you do not get good training at all at this company. you are watched in every move you make, cannot trust anyone. it is like working in a sweat shop
Productive work environment
Product Installer (Current Employee), Largo, FLNovember 29, 2013
Can be a great place to work, but sometimes the environment can be chaotic because of lack of process.
Professional, very productive and fun atmosphere
Merchant Services Representative (Former Employee), Largo FlSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: management often threw parties for the employees
Cons: sometimes meeting the deadlines made things a bit stressful but that was the nature of the business
I loved going to work. The work and the people were a pleaure to work with. The type of work and the industry was very interesting, no 2 days were alike. I often shared with my boss that doing my job made me feel like a CSI agent, with every order and customer I felt like I was cracking a case. That made the position interesting.
Vast company with little/no advancement opportunity.
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 26, 2013
There are plenty of nice people here. Constantly on the phones with many seemingly impossible standards, and they are constantly adding more standards for you to meet. I've gone through three managers in the one year I've worked for this company. My current one is the most helpful. They offer "Half Day Happiness" for a specific point of the day, sending only certain people home and leaving everybody else there to pick up the slack. It is an effort to save themselves money but winds up making it more difficult on our clients. The only enjoyable part is a nice cubicle to yourself.
Great Potential
Technical Support Representative Tier I (Current Employee), Englewood, COJune 16, 2013
Pros: good perks
Cons: work/life balance not so great.
Good for problem-solving and self-motivated people. There are several different departments to suit different needs.
Eh
Anonymous (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 14, 2013
So-so. Management lacks leadership and vision. They are very disconnected from the day-to-day operations.
Elavon - A great place to work!
Client Relations Department - Account Rep III (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 9, 2013
I am a former employee and had a great experience at Elavon. The company offers great pay/benefits/PTO. It has been around for a long time and has many opportunities to advance. They really take care of their employees.

About Elavon

Nothing makes Elavon more elated than customers who say, "Put it on my card." The firm is a major processor of credit and debit – Read more

Elavon Salaries