Elbit Systems of America Employee Reviews

No Comment
IT Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 3, 2017
Elbit Systems of America is an Israeli owned company that is basically a store front for them to be able to do business with government defense contractors.
Great place to work!
IT Generalist I - Enterprise Tools Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 26, 2017
Elbit has been home for the last few years. The IT department has been a wonderful place to work everyday. Couldn't ask for a better group of folks to work with.
i go to work to get my job done
shop foreman (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJuly 23, 2017
set a goal at the beginning of shift ,work on completing that task at the end of shift . keep a clean work area ,I don't have really have a hardest part of doing my work, what makes my job enjoyable is to see progress at the end of the day!
Pros
helps morale
As a financial analyst
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJuly 13, 2017
Typical work days can be challenging but who doesn't like a challenge. Working with all levels of personnel I would create or amend Estimates to Completion for projects monthly. Once a month there would be a Program Management Review meetings to discuss the status of the programs with all levels of management. The company was work casual and most people dressed in jeans and dress shirts. All the Program managers were very approachable. I enjoyed working with everyone. Time constraints and getting data from others could be difficult at times but when it came to crunch time, I would have all the information required to produce useful reports for management. As an accounting person, becoming a member of the Program Costing & control team showed me 'the other side' of the finances, internal as opposed to external, giving me a whole new look at the company. I loved my job.
Pros
excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement allowed me to gain my MBA
Cons
being cut due to reorganization
Great experience
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 10, 2017
Great job for getting your feet wet in the field you wish to pursue. Atmosphere is very friendly and helpful. The management is very strong and helpful.
Pros
Very Flexible hours and good pay
Cons
Needs work on staying modern
Horrible place to work.
Principal Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 9, 2017
Too much micro-management.

Management doesn't care about its employees and work-life balance is non-existent. Cheapskates wouldn't even get a man a second monitor for his computer to help with his productivity.

Terrible place to work.
Great co-workers
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Talladega, ALJune 6, 2017
Enjoyed working with all my co-workers. 9/80 schedule was great. Benefits & Comp were comparable to the area. Room to grow & advance if you own it and show interest.
Great Company to work for
Assembler / Assembler B (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 26, 2017
Fantastic company to work for. Would love to go back. Worked well with a family. Very stressful at times. The Fridays off were a major bonus for me. Enjoyed my time there. Was there six years.
Complex automated equipment is fun and challenging
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER II (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMarch 18, 2017
I work in the medical device section of Elbit Systems. The automated devices that are designed and manufactured are complex enough to provide new challenges each day. Because the work is challenging, it is also fun.
Challenging environment
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMarch 13, 2017
Challenging environment due to foreign ownership and lack of adequate funding to pursue internal product development. Foreign parent company has heavy influence in day to day activities.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Regularly worked 55+ hours/wk.
Zero leadership qualities in the majority of the management team.
BB (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHFebruary 12, 2017
If you are willing to conform to a 'my way or the highway' style, you'll be just fine with a lot of the VP's/Managers. I regret that they won't accommodate you for a health issue, but rather discriminate against it. Unfortunately, the 'Leaders' lie to the employees, and that starts at the very top. Hold out for something better than this place.
Cons
high health insurance premiums, 2 week accrued vacation first five years
Great people, brilliant CEO and CHRO, excellent top leadership team
Director - Organizational Development (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 5, 2017
Great people, brilliant CEO and CHRO, excellent top leadership team. Also great industry to work in. People are genuinely nice and interested in helping.
It was okay company
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHFebruary 4, 2017
Off every other Friday was great, the building is a good size, and the coworkers are friendly and very casual place to work.
Pros
The building was very secure
Very Enlightening.
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 31, 2017
Working for Elbit was a very rewarding as well as enlightening experience with the Israeli Army. The program I was in was DAP (Digital Army Program). It was very interesting and was also a union environment. A typical day of work consisted of developing teams to be able to spearhead an new product line that was and is classified. I enjoyed the diversity of my teams and also started the nights shift team that was superior in its work ethic and productivity. What I most enjoyed about the job was how innovative it was and eagerness of my teams to learn more.
Pros
The pros was learning new things and developing teams.
Cons
The cons were that the man power was based on contracts.
Was ok place to work
Hardware Engineering (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2016
Learned the basics of entry level engineering
Coworkers were helpful, if they weren't too busy
Hardest part was learning the structure of how the projects were established.
under payed .insurance high .management bad
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Talladega, ALJuly 18, 2016
Co workers very good to work around ,management having unethical activities with workers.very nasty to employees. And all ways lieing.very under payed.insurance very high with lack of coverage and increasing every year
Pros
flex time
Cons
wage. health benefits. management
Very organized and focused atmosphere
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Talladega, ALMay 2, 2016
Good people to work with, taught me alot about troubleshooting electronics. Also very patient and willing to take the time necessary to train new people.
Great working enviroment
Project Engineering Representative (PER) (Former Employee) –  TaiwanFebruary 22, 2016
I was always given the opportunity to grow in a professional manner. I was also encouraged to ask questions and express my concerns.
excellent place to work
Assembler B (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76179February 5, 2016
everday was a great day management was awesome, best co-workers and a place with lots of opportunity I held many positions and was always given a chance to hold another position
Optimized corporate culture
Principal Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 13, 2016
Great place to work and gain experience in the aerospace industry. Opportunity exists to grow skills in project management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elbit Systems of America. Our community is ready to answer.