ElderWood Senior Care
7 Limestone Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221
Assist the VP of Rehab Services and work in concert with CQI team for monitoring/evaluating facility care practices for compliance with established ElderWood standards, and federal/state codes and
regulations through observation and documentation review in all levels of care provided by Elderwood Administrative Services. Report identified issues to the VP of Rehab and Quality Management Officer.
Supervision & Accountability:
VP of Rehab Services/Quality Management Officer
- Credentials of a Licensed Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist with a current New York State license and current registration in good standing required.
- Graduation from an accredited school.
- Geriatric (LTC or Assisted Living) rehab experience of at least five years, one of which has been in a rehab leadership role necessary. Knowledge of sub acute care, MDS and Assisted Living levels of care is also preferred.
- Ability to relate well to all residents in each care level provided by Elderwood Senior Care.
- Good verbal, written communication and computer skills required. Must be able to work independently, demonstrate the ability to work well with others, and handle work situations with diplomacy.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of and federal and state codes relating to long-term, subacute care, assisted living and MDS. Understanding of State Practice Acts for Rehab Services.
- Valid New York Drivers License and clean driving record required
Indeed - 10 months ago
Elderwood offers the area's only community-based ventilator care program, with small, portable ventilators providing residents with far more...