ElderWood at Crestwood
2600 Niagara Falls Boulevard
Wheatfield, NY 14304
Multiple Per Diem Posiitons Available!
Apply online @ www.elderwood.com
Physical Therapy team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by
providing comprehensive and quality therapy services.
- Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy required.
- New York State license to practice physical therapy required.
- Interest in physical therapy treatment programs for the geriatric population necessary.
- Experience in sub acute or skilled nursing environment preferred.
Duties may include:
- Initiates skilled physical therapy treatments in accordance with physician's orders; maintains required contact with physician.
- Maintains written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries for residents in physical therapy program.
- Confers with other health care staff regarding special needs of residents to enhance rehabilitation or maintenance of function.
At ElderWood Senior Care, we combine the latest health care techniques with the personal attention your family member deserves. Over 3,000 professionals are employed at facilities throughout Western and Central New York. EOE