Elderwood Administrative Services
Apply online today @ www.elderwood.com
The Admissions Coordinator team member is responsible for the screening of
Prospective residents for facilities in the ElderWood organization. This individual will maintain equal responsibility and loyalty to each ElderWood facility and possess a well rounded understanding of services, routines, staffing, environment and general operations within the organization they represent.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Social Work; R.N.; or health related field from an accredited institution required. 2-3 years clinical experience, required.
- Long-Term Care, Hospital Discharge Planning experience required.
- Strong clinical assessment skills and working knowledge of medical charts and terminology necessary.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills.
- Ability to meet the public easily, handle problems diplomatically, maintain flexibility and cooperate with other staff members necessary.
- Valid New York Drivers License and clean driving record required with personal mode of transportation
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and portray a positive attitude.
Work Area & Conditions:
Cell phone is provided by ElderWood for company use. Extensive travel by car and walking about the facility building and various hospital sites. Periodic evening and weekend work.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Elderwood offers the area's only community-based ventilator care program, with small, portable ventilators providing residents with far more...