ElderWood Health Care at Wedgewood
4459 Bailey Avenue
Amherst, NY 14226
Shift: part time, evening's
Apply online @ www.elderwood.com
The RN Shift Supervisor team member assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by being responsible for nursing care rendered at facility during evening or night shifts; supervision of nursing personnel of each unit; and other corollary duties assigned by the Director Nursing Services.
- Credentials of Registered Professional Nurse with a current New York State license required.
- At least one year of experience as a Unit Manager, or Charge Nurse
preferably in geriatric nursing required.
- Organizational skills and ability to relate well with other staff and residents necessary.
- Ability to supervise and discipline staff and ensure that high standards of care are maintained as necessary.
- Ability to utilize creative problem-solving and handle problems diplomatically necessary.