Eldercare Health and Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Mismanaged chaos
Nursing (Current Employee) –  Ripley, WVSeptember 7, 2017
One of the most chaotic workplaces I've been. No teamwork, management is hardly seen aND would rather fore you for not doing the 15 jobs than help you and support you. Always short handed and always asked to stay over. I am spruced the state hasn't shut this place down or it hasn't been sold. Fearing your license is a daily thing when you clock in and no one knows what is going on.
Pros
Taking care of the residents
Cons
No teamwork, little to no breaks, confusion and poor nursing care
A horrible palce to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Ripley, WVApril 17, 2017
A mess. No time for breaks, the management does not back you. There's no teamwork. Too many relatives in management and most of the time they are sitting in the back while you do not even get a lunch break. No help.
Pros
Pay was good.
Cons
Management horrible
Very poor place to work.
Housekeeper and Laundry (Former Employee) –  Ripley, WVApril 14, 2017
Employees are undertrained and are expected way too much, smells like a sewage plant, always understaffed, very corrupt authorities, alot of abuse being done to the residents, improper care, and also very poor breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Pros
Offered benefits
Cons
30min lunch breaks, never enough supplies, not a designated smoke facility, laziness, and poor attitudes by employees.
Eldercare was a lovelyplace to work. The employees are friendlyand helping.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ripley, WVJanuary 24, 2017
I enjoyed working at Eldercare. EverydayI started of with taking vitals then care for each resident on the hall I work. At lunch I helped feed the residents. When lunch was over I would go back down the hall and give care again and chart everything I did for the day. The entire staff was always helpfuland friendly. You could always dependon management to help take care if any problems or questionsyou ever run across. Overall the facility is a wonderful place to work.
productive and stressful place to work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Ripley, WVMarch 10, 2012
I personally dont like my job. I think my skills and knowledge isnt being used to its full potental. I get no positive comments even thou I come to work everyday and work to my fullest. My questions are not answered and my concerns are not heard.