Job Summary: Process accounts payable for assigned facilities in an efficient manner.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or two years work experience in accounts payable or accounting.
2. Knowledge of computerized accounting systems and worksheet programs (Lotus, Excel).
3. Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and seek supervision when needed.
4. Highly accurate, organized and detail orientated.
5 Ability to contribute to a positive, productive work environment.
6. Great Plains experience preferred.
Apply Online @ www.elderwood.com
Post Acute Partners, owner of Elderwood since July 2013, was established in January 2010 in response to national health care reform and the...