ElderWood at Heathwood
815 Hopkins Rd
APPLY TODAY @ www.elderwood.com
The Administrator team member assists with ensuring the health and well being of our residents by
being responsible for the staffing and operations of facility, which may include an enriched housing
program and/or assisted living program.
Supervision & Accountability:
Reports to the Director of ALF Operations; accountable to the Vice President of Operations
and Board President.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree preferred with a major in health or related field required.
- Minimum of two years experience in management, preferably in an assisted living operation, or
adult home operation, or comparable experience as required by the State Licensing Agency.
- Ability to verbally communicate well with residents, families, and staff members.
- Ability to read and understand task assignments, ability to report verbally and provide written
documentation as required.
- Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable, patient and compassionate attitude
towards residents. Demeanor always respectful of residents' rights and wishes.
- Ability to cooperate and maintain respectful treatment with others. Sense of responsibility,
maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with residents, families, and other staff members.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks based on ElderWood Core Values and to a high degree of
excellence and cleanliness.
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the
Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual.