3-4 days a week. Temp. position
APPLY TODAY @ www.elderwood.com
Case Manager team member assists with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by
being responsible for the admission of residents; providing case management services for
residents; and serving as the designated Discharge Planner for the facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field and one year full-time experience in provision of services to the older adult population; or an associate’s degree in social work or related field and three years full-time experience in provision of services to older adult population
- Valid New York Drivers License and clean driving record required.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs preferred
- Case work experience required; case work with the elderly or work in a supervisory capacity requiring initiative and responsiveness to the needs of others preferred
- Ability to meet the public easily, handle problems diplomatically, and cooperate with other staff members necessary
- Evidence of professional growth, continuing education and community involvement considered
- Ability/Willingness to work closely with the Sales Manager
Post Acute Partners, owner of Elderwood since July 2013, was established in January 2010 in response to national health care reform and the...