3-4 days a week. Temp. position
APPLY TODAY @ www.elderwood.com
Case Manager team member assists with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by
being responsible for the admission of residents; providing case management services for
residents; and serving as the designated Discharge Planner for the facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field and one year full-time experience in provision of services to the older adult population; or an associate’s degree in social work or related field and three years full-time experience in provision of services to older adult population
- Valid New York Drivers License and clean driving record required.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs preferred
- Case work experience required; case work with the elderly or work in a supervisory capacity requiring initiative and responsiveness to the needs of others preferred
- Ability to meet the public easily, handle problems diplomatically, and cooperate with other staff members necessary
- Evidence of professional growth, continuing education and community involvement considered
- Ability/Willingness to work closely with the Sales Manager
Indeed - 8 months ago