CNA team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing direct nursing and personal care support. This position is responsible for assisting residents with all aspects of Daily Living Activities ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
ElderWood Healthcare at Crestwood
2600 Niagara Falls Blvd.
- Eighteen (18) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Registration in the New York State RHCF Nurse Aide Registry required. Active on the New York State RHCF Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and misappropriation of property.
- Printed verification from the registry is filed in the Certified Nursing Assistant’s personnel record.
- Ability to verbally communicate well with residents required.
- Ability to read and understand task assignments, report verbally and record care in writing required.
- Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable, patient and compassionate attitude towards residents required.
- Demeanor always respectful of residents' rights and wishes required.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks to a high degree of excellence and cleanliness required.
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work well with residents, families, and other staff members required.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual is required.
Indeed - 2 years ago
ElderWood offers the area's only community-based ventilator care program, with small, portable ventilators providing residents with far more...