PT - 4hr Evening Shift
PT - Evening Shift
PT - Night Shift
ElderWood Healthcare at Heathwood
815 Hopkins Rd.
Resident Assistant team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing personal care support. This position is responsible for meeting the physical and emotional needs of residents under the direct of a licensed nurse ensuring that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
- Eighteen (18) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Certification by an approved basic training program in home health aide services approved by the Department of Health and possess written evidence of such certification. Must maintain current annual skills testing approval.
- Ability to verbally communicate well with residents, families, and staff members.
- Ability to read and understand task assignments, ability to report verbally and provide written
documentation as required.
- Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable, patient and compassionate attitude
towards residents. Demeanor always respectful of residents' rights and wishes.
- Ability to cooperate and maintain respectful treatment with others. Sense of responsibility,
maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with residents, families, and other staff members.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks based on ElderWood Core Values and to a high degree of
excellence and cleanliness.
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the
Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual.