APPLY ONLINE @ www.elderwood.com
The Human Resources Coordinator team member assists with ensuring the health and well being of
our residents by being responsible for recruiting qualified personnel, maintaining personnel records,
reports, payroll information, benefit administration, and interpreting staff member benefits and human
resource policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Administration or Business degree preferred.
- Training or experience in human resources processes required.
- Interpersonal skills in person and over the phone required.
- Strong organizational, time management skills necessary.
- Solid computer skills required.
- Valid New York Drivers License and clean driving record required
- Ability to handle personnel situations with tact, and in compliance with state and federal laws required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers required.
- Recognition of importance of confidentiality regarding applicants and staff information required.
Post Acute Partners, owner of Elderwood since July 2013, was established in January 2010 in response to national health care reform and the...