ElderWood Senior Care are seeking Per Diem Occupational Therapist for its Skilled Nursing facilities.
Occupational Therapy team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by
providing comprehensive and quality therapy services.
1. Graduation from an approved school of occupational therapy required.
2. New York State license to practice occupational therapy
3. Two years experience in occupational therapy preferred.
4. Interest in occupational therapy treatments for the geriatric
and subacute population utilizing a team approach.
5. Ability to direct others necessary.
6. Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
7. Physical stamina for constant activity required.
8. Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence
At ElderWood Senior Care, we combine the latest health care techniques with the personal attention your family member deserves. Over 3,000 professionals are employed at facilities throughout Western and Central New York. EOE
Apply today at www.elderwood.com