ElderWood at Linwood
APPLY TODAY @ www.elderwood.com
Full Time M-F
To carry out skilled occupational therapy treatments and assume the responsibilities of the Director of Occupational Therapy during absences, as assigned.
1. Graduation from an approved school of occupational therapy required.
2. New York State license to practice occupational therapy
3. Two years experience in occupational therapy preferred.
4. Interest in occupational therapy treatments for the geriatric
and subacute population utilizing a team approach.
5. Ability to direct others necessary.
6. Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
7. Physical stamina for constant activity required.
8. Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence