APPLY online @ www.elderwood.com
Seeking a Purchasing professional responsible for providing support to the Director of Purchasing in all aspects of the procurement process.
· Associates degree in related field preferred.
· 3+ years working experience in Purchasing required, in a healthcare role preferred.
· Working knowledge of the procurement process.
· Strong organizational, administrative and clerical skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
· NYS driver's license and clean driving record required.
· Travel to our WNY facilities
· Ability to verbally communicate well with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts.
· Ability to read and understand task assignments, ability to report verbally and provide
written documentation as required.
· Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable, patient and compassionate
attitude towards residents.
· Ability to cooperate and maintain respectful treatment with others. Display a sense of responsibility, maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with all staff members.
· Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual.
· Ability to perform assigned tasks based on ElderWood Core Values and to a high degree of excellence and cleanliness.
7 Limestone Dr.
Williamsville, NY 14221