Elerwood at Crestwood
2600 Niagara Falls Blvd.
APPLY TODAY @ www.elderwood.com
Per-diem, 2nd and 3rd shift
The Receptionist team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing administrative assistance to residents and facility staff. This position is responsible for administrative duties encompassing several departments or a single area.
- Minimum of 16 years of age required; HS diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Employment Certificate/Permit required for applicable individuals.
- Office experience and efficient typing skills required. Proficency in Microsoft Office programs preferred.
- Knowledge of office machines and equipment preferred.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent organization skills required.
- Ability to relate well with residents required; ability to maintain professional standards during stressful situations required.
Post Acute Partners, owner of Elderwood since July 2013, was established in January 2010 in response to national health care reform and the...