Elerwood at Crestwood
2600 Niagara Falls Blvd.
APPLY TODAY @ www.elderwood.com
Per-diem, 2nd and 3rd shift
The Receptionist team members assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our residents by providing administrative assistance to residents and facility staff. This position is responsible for administrative duties encompassing several departments or a single area.
- Minimum of 16 years of age required; HS diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Employment Certificate/Permit required for applicable individuals.
- Office experience and efficient typing skills required. Proficency in Microsoft Office programs preferred.
- Knowledge of office machines and equipment preferred.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent organization skills required.
- Ability to relate well with residents required; ability to maintain professional standards during stressful situations required.
Indeed - 10 months ago
The Legend Group
- 15 hours ago
- 3 days ago
Lewiston Animal Hospital
Grand Island, NY
- 10 days ago
ElderWood offers the area's only community-based ventilator care program, with small, portable ventilators providing residents with far more...