ElderWood at Oakwood
Williamsville, NY 14221
Part time days and evenings shifts available.
Apply online @ www.elderwood.com
The RN Shift Supervisor team member assist with ensuring the health and well-being of our
residents by being responsible for nursing care rendered at facility during evening or night
shifts; supervision of nursing personnel of each unit; and other corollary duties assigned by the
Director Nursing Services.
- Credentials of Registered Professional Nurse with a current New York State license required.
- At least one year of experience as a Unit Manager, or Charge Nurse
preferably in geriatric nursing required.
- Organizational skills and ability to relate well with other staff and residents necessary.
- Ability to supervise and discipline staff and ensure that high standards of care are maintained as necessary.
- Ability to utilize creative problem-solving and handle problems diplomatically necessary.